Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sup guys, Did my most ever boxes this week, and surprisingly enough they all came in!! lol

Started off real well, my first 6 boxes all held 1 silver atleast, finished that day with 1 90% and 9 40%. Then the next 5 boxes I did gave up 1 90% and 12 40%. Then I went on a 14 box skunk streak until I found 1 40%, then another 40% in the next box, box after that gave up 5 40%, and the last 2 were skunked.

Totals from boxes are 2 90% and 28 40%. Not too bad, but I was expecting more!! lol, ah well :laughing7:

I found a 64 and 68 in a CWR roll from a dump bank, and also scored my first hole'd silver, a 40% from a different dump bank.

Earlier in the week I had a break at work, and decided to dump some coins I had in my car, Checked the inside of the machine, and pulled out a 1923 PEACE DOLLAR!! Awesome!!!:headbang::headbang:

Sorry no pics right now, hopefully by sunday though.

HH all!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
:: playfully sticks her tongue out:: I am so jealous. Never found a morgan or peace dollar in a coin machine before. Congrats on your finds. Wish I had enough money to get 30 boxes. How in the world do you carry all those boxes? You must have arms like pythons. my hats off to ya.

sincerely, GarouLady

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont need all of the cash at once :P I sure dont have enough money to buy it all at once. Not even 1/5th of it. :laughing7:

The most I carry at once is 3, otherwise I get too wobbly haha... Usually have pickups of 2 boxes per branch, and that is pretty easy. It sure is a good workout haha...

Yeah ive been lucky to this being my 3rd silver coin found inside of a machine, I have also found some gold jewelery...

Glad to see your back, and searching again!!

HH

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds Infowarrior.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds info. I'm still waiting for my first Morgan or peace dollar.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah ive been CRHing for about 8 months now, and just within the last 3 weeks, ive found my first morgan dollar and peace dollar inside of these machines.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey info, nice week, awesome find on the Peace Dollar! I found that I didn't really score huge either when I upped my volume, I still did ok, but, now that I've slowed it down to 14 boxes a week, it seems to be better for me ( or I'm missing out on a lot of Silver, lol) still not sure. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread