This weeks activities (isnt pretty)

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
This week's activities (isn't pretty)

So far this week...

2 boxes of halves - skunk
2 $1000 bags of quarters - 1 1960 (in total bags were about $15 bucks short)
5 $50 bags of cents - 1901 IH cent
3 $25 boxes of cents

Really love doing cents with the Reydale... this is my 8th IH in probably literally $8000 worth of cents that I've done since I've gotten the machine...

Kind of tired of chasing bags and boxes all around town only to get kicked in the teeth... I drive like 35 miles round trip to get the bags.. although its back to work Monday so I wont really be able to get them anymore, unless I can con the wife into picking them up.

2 more boxes of halves coming on Friday... hopefully my luck turns around.

Upvote 0

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i was to ever get bags of coin I would have them run it thru a counter 1st to make sure they are all there!

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i was to ever get bags of coin I would have them run it thru a counter 1st to make sure they are all there!

Good idea in theory, or if you don't plan to ask for another bag in the future. They would probably do it for you the first time. Next time you stop by, they'll probably say "we don't have any full bags" or worse yet, "we've changed policy and will no longer sell bags". Of course, this would ruin the bank for future and other coin roll hunters.

For the record, we should have every right to make sure we're getting what we pay for. Unfortunately, most bank employees are lazy or don't want to be bothered by something that isn't routine. So the easiest thing they can do is shut you down.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lol thats a good one-thats the risk you take with getting bags- and exactly why I havent been able to track down a bank thatll sale them to me in my area because they dont want to short the customer- if I find one that will sale me one ill be sure to acknowledge the possibility of being short with foreign coins and such and take The bag gladly-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread