kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW ,
Looks like you have about 30 bucks in lures. I don't think I could ever find that much clad in one day....WTG........You might be on to something.......................

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds for a fisherman! Although I fish, trying to get a license here in Germany is a real pain in the butt, easier to get a detecting permit, sort of. I fish along the stream that borders our land when I get the urge to fish as we have a lot of rainbow and brown trout in there, would rather detect though. I've smoked some of those trout and they come out really tasty. Detected a lake a few days ago and found some tackle, 2 lures and a nice stainless weight, gave them to a fisherman that took an interest in my detecting. HH, Mike

OP
OP
paleoheadhunter

paleoheadhunter

Sep 24, 2005
yeah those are my favorites too.I've caught some monster snook with the bombers.Thanks and good luck.I think I'm going back in a little bit if the wife don't mind.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to find a nice gold ring/bracelet/diamond for the wife, at a minimum find enough change for a good evening out. It gets easier from there when it comes to permission from the wife, LOL! HH and good luck, Mike

OP
OP
paleoheadhunter

paleoheadhunter

Sep 24, 2005
so far with the shells,seaglass,and the driftwood that I make a point of bringing back for her,she's been happy with it.If I do find a ring or braclet,she'll be pushing me out the door.

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Reminds me of 1988 - 2nd weekend in September. Took a walk along the beach, got back about 8 hours later with 47 of them.
Gord

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread