This weeks coin roll hunting totals

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
Been a busy week with work and feeding my addiction with CRHing. wife says I'm out of control I say bring on the silver :) Don't let her fool you though she is into it too :) I had her pick up 2 of my 4 boxes this week and she had already gone through them by the time I got home from work :) glad she knows what to look for. Our best day was yesterday as we went on a little road trip and out of $380.00 we found 94 40% and 5 90% then we went and bought to boxes yesterday and only one lonely 40% out of both boxes. Seems boxes have been slim to nothing this week as we have gone through about 8 boxes with only 10 keepers to show for it. Thank goodness for the road trips. our monthly total is now up to 317 silvers an all time high for me.
Here is what we got for the week.
90% 40%
1/22/2007**************2
1/23/2007**************6
1/24/2007**************2
1/25/2007**************4
1/26/2007*******5******95
1/27/2007**************3
Oh yeah the 3 keepers for today where from someone elses dump as they all 3 hard dirty edges and the persons name was written on all 128 rolls.
hope everyone else is having a blast as the wife and I are.
Best regards, Ray

Upvote 0
OP
OP
silverfinder37

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
Smithrow1 said:
Looks like you had good week. How many miles did it take you for your road trips.
Thanks, We usually just go to the nearest large city which is 40 minutes away and make a day of it.
We section off it and hit parts/streets at a time and then we hit another sectio/part next time. It gives me and the wife time to talk and it is exciting to find silver and when your on a silver rush it is even better.
Best Regards, Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread