This Weeks Finds 3/30/2012

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After last weeks skunkfest, I decided to cut back to two boxes of halves this week and get caught up on dumping. Box 1 gave up (3) 1964 and (1) 1966. Box 2 was a skunk. It was sure nice to see a few 90%'s though.

I also went on a small road trip to a city I've been wanting to hit up for a few weeks but haven't had the time. It was pretty much a waste of time though. Picked up $50 mwr's from one bank (skunk) and $7.50 loose from another (skunk). At another bank I asked for halves at the teller asked around if any other tellers had any. One teller had a few, but then I heard her saying something about "old" coins, and then the other teller turns to me and says rather rudely, "we don't have any". I couldn't make out what was in her tray, but it must have been something good. I didn't want to make a stink about it cause I didn't have an account with them. Just gotta let it go sometimes.

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the 90's... They have been really scarce for me in these parts. I find 40s all day long, but the 90s are a treat.

HH
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions