This weeks totals 37 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
37 boxes I went to ac so my thur late boxes and fridays boxes will have to wait till monday. I think it was pretty good. I found 14-90% and 45-40% With 9 bens and two silver proofs 2003 and 2006 with only 3-1964. I did get some funny money this week.But much less now that am useing the bags!!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gratz on those 90's ...I was working out east got back today was itching to get some half's found a wells fargo that sold me 450 in halfs....skunk city

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Isn't 37 a little low for you? Congrats on all the 90%s. I've been having better luck with dimes over halves.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't 37 a little low for you? Congrats on all the 90%s. I've been having better luck with dimes over halves.
Yea i go to ac every week end some times thur and some times fri They give me money to play. So monday i will get ?? 8 boxes its all good its been so hot and the silver is a little light?? Can't wait to winter am going to try doing 100 plus boxes a week!!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great total TZ. I love your consistency. My week to week goal is 20 silver halves.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.6 per box tim, not bad at all! congrats on a nice week, especially only getting 3 1964's... how many walkers, do you know?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Yea i go to ac every week end some times thur and some times fri They give me money to play."

Hey TimZim, if this is none of my business just tell me so, but how do you get them to "pay you to play"?????

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
37 boxes I went to ac so my thur late boxes and fridays boxes will have to wait till monday. I think it was pretty good. I found 14-90% and 45-40% With 9 bens and two silver proofs 2003 and 2006 with only 3-1964. I did get some funny money this week.But much less now that am useing the bags!!:thumbsup:

Hey Tim, good totals there. Do you mean less funny money becuase your searchin bags now too? Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you sign up for a "rewards card", the more you gamble, the more "slot dollars" they will send you...
for example: they'll send you a $10 slot machine voucher for a tuesday night when nobody is down gambling, they know that once you spend all that $10, you'll probrably gamble even more money. it's to draw you in... you can't just put the voucher in and cash out... if you cash out with $15 with the $10 voucher, you're really walking with $5... but most of the time you lose.

i hope i got this right, i don't gamble...
hh
buff
"Yea i go to ac every week end some times thur and some times fri They give me money to play."

Hey TimZim, if this is none of my business just tell me so, but how do you get them to "pay you to play"?????

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good on the silver proofs too... i've never gotten a modern silver proof(1992-2012), chances are, if somebody is dumping proofs, they will dump silver too... and sometimes even silver proofs :tongue3:

hh
buff
:headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea ac if you play the slots the more you rotate the more they give you. Most of the time i go there and get free rooms and free food gifts and free play I play the free money and just use the free money and every time i win i cash it out most weeks i bring home $350 to $1000 I play craps and a dice game called -sic bo i think. When i play and lose a few $1000 then i just keep the free play to i get it all back. ac is fun but just a dark hole to put your money in. After 6 years i have many friends to hang out with. If any one on here goes to ac let me know ?? we can hang out!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread