This weeks totals 59 boxes

Myrick

Sep 21, 2012
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Barely 1 per box.... But the bulk you are searching thru.. you sure will have a lot of silver. :)

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow man, I pulled 6.2oz this week with a lot less coin searched, and that was a really good week for me. Not bragging, I am just surprised at how little you pulled from that amount of volume. Hoping you have a better week next week. We all want to see you hit 1000oz by the end of the year. Still, 10oz is 10oz, and is pretty sweet!

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is pretty low, I found more than you this week. Do you get most of your boxes from the same courier?

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whe. You find more than Zim, it's a good week.

I found 14 40% ers in about 800 searched.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why every time Tim post his find does everyone have to come out of the woodwork saying how they get better finds.
First off : rude
Second : ........no you don't.

I got 10 skunks in a row this week, keep trying.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why every time Tim post his find does everyone have to come out of the woodwork saying how they get better finds.
First off : rude
Second : ........no you don't.

Why don't you shut up?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As i told all off you over and over I DON'T CARE how many boxes i do as long as i get 1000 OZ at the end of the year that is all that matters to me. Am at 747oz for the year so far. How many oz do you find so far?? The 1st thing i said in my post it was a bad week. How many seated halfs have you found. NONE did you say?? Right. I had fun it was a great week. This is just a hobby i work full time for my self.I just make the time to fit this in to.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you shut up?

Our rules are clear......................

"Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a crap week too, about 6 oz on 30 boxes. Most of which came in one box.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i got a big pile of dumps my last 12 boxes i only found 1 40% and 1 90% Well when the boxes are bad we have to do more to make up for it! I will up my boxes this week. The storm is coming my way. That may hurt my boxes banks may not order?

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm half expecting to get nothing this week thanks to the storm. Most banks around here place their orders Monday and receive Wed. so if we lose power tomorrow, I'm screwed.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep with it Tim.. We all want to see you hit that big total by the end of the year.. You gotta take the bad weeks to have the good ones.. Hope your boxes are packed next week..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tim. again, sweet find on the Seated. I think that some don't get the point that your makin, which is that your finding silver, plain and simple, it doesn't matter how much, just that you find some each week, if you have to do a lot of volume to do it in your area, so be it. Glad your still stackin it man. HH, Maverick.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey tim 10 oz is 10oz, I have off weeks too, but volume is king, that is why we do the big numbers! Your ratio of 90 to 40 wasn't horrible though, keep on hunting, its out there!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
As i told all off you over and over I DON'T CARE how many boxes i do as long as i get 1000 OZ at the end of the year that is all that matters to me. Am at 747oz for the year so far. How many oz do you find so far?? The 1st thing i said in my post it was a bad week. How many seated halfs have you found. NONE did you say?? Right. I had fun it was a great week. This is just a hobby i work full time for my self.I just make the time to fit this in to.

Don't listen to the haters Tim. Keep going I think your going to make it to your goal! As far as averages, they seem to be a little low compared to some but its all relative for example my averages are probably even less then Tim's . It's just different in different areas not much you can do about it anyway. Your strategy should always be volume regardless of averages so I get tired of people posting every week about how they find it with less box's. have you noticed how nobody cares? It's because we don't believe you. But we do believe TimZim and that why we cheer him on besides that he seems to be a nice guy and contributing member so no need to be hateing on him.
There just jealous of your stack Tim and I doubt they have much silver of there own.

Last edited:

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i got a big pile of dumps my last 12 boxes i only found 1 40% and 1 90% Well when the boxes are bad we have to do more to make up for it! I will up my boxes this week. The storm is coming my way. That may hurt my boxes banks may not order?

Well we had the storm here in FL and it didn't do much. The bank did lose power while I was using the coin machine and then it took 180 seconds to warm up and they had to reset it. It was even downgraded to a tropical storm briefly on Friday. But I think it still cause a lot of problems in your area since it's so big and it's heading into a cold front.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One silver half per box isn't anything to get excited about, but it's silver. People are hitting some good boxes here and there and posting about it, but I get the sense (without crunching numbers) that about 1 silver per box is about average these days. A lot of people here have posted their logs or year to date results, so someone with the time and interest could combine all those results and come up with an overall per box average.

I don't do high volume at all, and I haven't done enough boxes to provide a good statistical sample, but one per box is what I'm doing so far (and most of those are 40%).

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My average has been 1.82 silver halves per box over the past 110 boxes in the past 6 weeks. I think there are more in my area because of the retirees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread