This weeks totals 60 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well 60 boxes totals still not that good.17-90% and 74-40% 17 oz I got 17 oz last week with 33 boxes. i got some walkers and some bens one ben is like new!! And a few hand fulls of funny money. Am getting some painted coins. So now that td has garda my pick up bank is the same garda. I try to dump 2 hours away. I will see if they make it back to my area,:BangHead::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60 boxes wow, i got 1 box coming next week. the first time i have ever bought more than 12 rolls. i guess i am in a different league then you. h.h.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Did I do better this week than the legendary TZ? Holy ****! Haha just kidding man, good job this week.

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds again Tim, but how in the world do you have time to do 60 boxes in a week. AND on top of that dump 2 hours away. I'm assuming you don't work full time??

Merc Crazy

May 31, 2012
West Chester, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds again Tim, but how in the world do you have time to do 60 boxes in a week. AND on top of that dump 2 hours away. I'm assuming you don't work full time??

I am still trying to figure out how you get a bank to take $30k in halves...

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I am still trying to figure out how you get a bank to take $30k in halves...

It's all about the relationship. He doesn't deposit 30 grand in clad in one sitting, that would be insane! It's over the course of the week.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for my self and do my coins on wed and thu and a little thu afternoon. Some of my dumps go to ac i go there every week.So i bring about $10.000.00 every week.The thing with crh you find what you find you can'nt control it. If you do alot of boxes you will find more coins! It seems i find $450 to $1250 every week. This winter i will do 80 to 100 boxes every week.I want to get 1500 oz for the year. But now with td switching to garda its going to be a little harder?? Am at 419 oz so far. The last 3 weeks i only found about 17 oz a week. I was doing 33 oz so time will tell?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.51 silvers per box, still better than I am doing, though it is in the volume. Maybe set your goal for 1200 oz right now to be safe?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quitters never win!! 1500 it is!!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all inspire me.

I am about to join another CU, that has 2 coin sorters MUCH closer. Plus, I have three banks that order me boxes of halves every week.

I have gone through three skunks boxes now, and feel like a vet - plus about 2K in CRH skunks ( I am just buying dumps, but I have all my banks reset to zero halves)

The only white gold ( silver ) - I have found in the last 10 days has been from a teller tray, and coin star machine. But, all this means, I am primed for my first dream box.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want the luck I had the first day I started - 3 64 kens, and about 15 40%s - from three different banks in the neighborhood. now, all they do is give a little here, and little there.

I'll find some sort of decent stash this year, I feel it.

I have been diligent with Craigslist posters, and garage sales too - I have gotten a few oz rounds for 10-20 dollars this way. As well a few commemorative sets.

I just will never be a good as some of the garage sale stalkers - knocking on peoples doors 5 hours before they open....

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 350px-Ag-Au-Cu-colours-english.PNG
    350px-Ag-Au-Cu-colours-english.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a crazy little graph you got there. So my wedding band is made of mostly silver and I'm sure I paid a couple hundred bucks for it 6 years ago. My wife got platinum, that was not cheap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread