kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Sudan is now the best place in the world to find big gold........the most dangerous as well!!!

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI, GB, GM-4, Vaquero, F75, Cibola, Compadre, Stingray, ML Explorer
probably necessary to smuggle it out of the country.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is probably being split to pay off drug-lords,they smuggle in detectors allow others to use them at night-then drug lords get the largest percentage-user gets all the risk very little of the profit.and if they don't produce-the drug lords assume they are holding out ,,,sometimes with serious consequences!!!it's a very sad situation over there and they are the reason minelabs are in such a high demand.

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strickman said:
it is probably being split to pay off drug-lords,they smuggle in detectors allow others to use them at night-then drug lords get the largest percentage-user gets all the risk very little of the profit.and if they don't produce-the drug lords assume they are holding out ,,,sometimes with serious consequences!!!it's a very sad situation over there and they are the reason minelabs are in such a high demand.

Our mafia has better weapons and are better organized......anybody know somebody who knows somebody =P

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Wow. How much you guys think that gold is worth?

alpha105 said:
Our mafia has better weapons and are better organized......anybody know somebody who knows somebody =P

Well, I used to work security in a nightclub, a dance club, and a couple strip clubs for around 5-6 years. In that time I met/dealt with a lot of seedy characters and its not something I would do again. I really learned alot in that time and outgrew everything I 'thought' I once knew. I know a couple somebodies and if any of us ever get together and do some prospecting together I got some true stories to tell. But its not something you go broadcasting around on the internet.

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Astrobouncer said:
Wow. How much you guys think that gold is worth?

alpha105 said:

Well, I used to work security in a nightclub, a dance club, and a couple strip clubs for around 5-6 years. In that time I met/dealt with a lot of seedy characters and its not something I would do again. I really learned alot in that time and outgrew everything I 'thought' I once knew. I know a couple somebodies and if any of us ever get together and do some prospecting together I got some true stories to tell. But its not something you go broadcasting around on the internet.
Exactly.I know some guys that made the Mafia cringe
There is a guy putting together an expedition to Sudan.If I went you can bet I would be one with a BIG gun and lots of ammo watching somebody else detect!!!!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
isn't there a proffecy about the river hides a mountain of gold that will be found in the end of days that will cursed.and something like 99 out of 100 will die trying to get it? with odds like that,think i'll stay here!

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is sick...

:angry4: You'd think they'd have a better way of splitting it up.

SCBUZZ

Mar 27, 2010
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
God has been cutn it up in lil pieces for thousands of years . I know I keep finding lil pieces of it ! ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :tongue3: :laughing7:

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chico Rico said:
How is this different from a reale being cut to make a different domination? That was common practice.
:-\Well to begin with a Reale was worth 12 1/2 cents,and that was 160 years ago....this was a couple months ago,and that specimen they are destroying was worth 4x what is it is when they got done with it.There are not many pieces of gold like that left anywhere in the world.

Jack Hamilton

Apr 13, 2009
Murrieta Ca
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
They only care about the monetary value. Same with all my neighbors who think I'm nuts for spending what I do on gas to go to claims and come home with flakes and specs lol. They ask me what its worth....I tell them what I find is worth alot to me because I went out and found it. These guys choppin up that beatiful "boulder" of gold are friggin morons.

DeSey56

Tenderfoot
Nov 23, 2008
Greenwood,SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
:tongue3: WOW I would love to have their problem, having to cut it up to get it all in the tiny viles that I carry! LOL :thumbsup:
Thanks DeSey56
[size=14pt]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread