Thnaks to Ed at Treasure Mountains for my XP Deus!

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank Ed from Treasure Mountains metal detectors,,i recently purchased an XP Deus from him and i couldn't be happier,,this was a huge investment for me buying a high end metal detector such as a Deus so i wanted to pick a vendor i felt i could trust and would stand behind what he sells,,being new to the hobby i had many questions about metal detectors and he was always kind enough to spend his personal time with me and answer them honestly and after communicating with him on what my best options might be and the pro's and con's of each i finally decided to settle on the XP Deus and i made the right choice! it was everything he said it was and more,even after the sale Ed was kind enough to go above and beyond and out of his way to help me and i appreciate that and the fact he gave me a great deal on the device was just icing on the cake..

Ed from Treasure Mountains took the fear out of buying a metal detector for me,,and i know he'll be there down the road if i need him,he earned my business...thanks Ed!

geodetecting

Feb 13, 2012
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ShOwStOpp3r thats great!!! I have purchased from Ed for years, Gold Cube, Fisher F2, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Garrett At Pro Adventure Pack and more!!! I have great experience also.
Where do you hunt would love a new hunting buddy? I have a nice club here in NC!

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread