Those "Meteor Men" would find more meteorites....

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
There show is the same as diggers & American diggers.... There finds were put there for the show.....They just don't say the phrase"s that upset some here for some reason....

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish there had never been a Meteorite Men show. Before, few cared if someone hunted them. When they shouted how much value was there everything changed. Now the BLM and Forrest Service will rethink policy about collecting. Even though the agencys let corporates have their way on public lands collectors will probably get the short end. Never mind that w/o collectors the meteorites would never be found.
But how does a network get anyone to watch a show where guys walk around with a magnet and yell,"Hey! I got one!!"

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those "Meteor Men" would find more meteorites.... if they learned how to swing a coil properly.

Talk about UFO'ing!

Watch them next time you watch the show... it's embarrassing. :laughing7:

WHAT! You mean you aren't supposed to have 2' gaps between each swing? LOL. Yeah, I agree.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to remember it is a tv show.... And they know were the finds are before they start.......... All those treasure hunting shows.... even the collectors shows .... and storage shows have hurt most that do it.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread