spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've just realized that my thought processes is actually faster than the speed of light. Impossible you say, as nothing is faster than light itself. Well let me explain.

Sometimes when you read my posts I believe many are left in the dark as to "What is he thinking" It's not until someone else comes along to shed some light and then your get a better understanding. Yup, the thought is there, just waiting for someone to shed light on it.

For me, when it comes to creating a post, thought's are sometimes are like trees. You start with a trunk and branch out. Some thought's just keeping branching off leaving you several new and different scenarios.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've just realized that my thought processes is actually faster than the speed of light. Impossible you say, as nothing is faster than light itself. Well let me explain.

Sometimes when you read my posts I believe many are left in the dark as to "What is he thinking" It's not until someone else comes along to shed some light and then your get a better understanding. Yup, the thought is there, just waiting for someone to shed light on it.

For me, when it comes to creating a post, thought's are sometimes are like trees. You start with a trunk and branch out. Some thought's just keeping branching off leaving you several new and different scenarios.

HUH ??? !!! LOL!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you flip a switch does it turn on a light our does it suck in the black? Just a twig for thought.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

Dude me thinks you make this stuff up on the fly.....there's a poet in you.....because your feet show it....they're longfellows...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh Could be Grasshopper.

:laughing9: I was about to reply with the same quote to Rebel on another post :laughing9:

Well since I'm here now and can't be bothered looking at that other thread again here goes..

It's not a Zen question, as a matter of fact my computer doesn't even have a Z key :thumbsup:

and for you onfire :tongue3:

I can only address my case, which I'll do at some point after a ton of googling :laughing7:

WHich only gave me another idea :tongue3: BRB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:laughing9: I was about to reply with the same quote to Rebel on another post :laughing9:

Well since I'm here now and can't be bothered looking at that other thread again here goes..

It's not a Zen question, as a matter of fact my computer doesn't even have a Z key :thumbsup:

and for you onfire :tongue3:

I can only address my case, which I'll do at some point after a ton of googling :laughing7:

WHich only gave me another idea :tongue3: BRB

LOL! Keep on GOOGLIN' (to the tune of KEEP ON CHOOGLIN' by CCR). FASTER than a SPEEDING bullet, he is...

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's any ones guess, but there's little people up there saying I'm receiving them. A whole room of them too :laughing7:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
When you flip a switch does it turn on a light our does it suck in the black? Just a twig for thought.

When someone would leave the door to my darkroom open all the dark would leak out. I hate it when that happens. So ya, maybe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread