*** THOUGHT FOR TODAY***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Just remember, "If you can see someone in the mirror, they can see you also." Frank five star.png
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Frank!! GROOVY!! But all you have to do is close your eyes and it stops the cycle!! Hope you're well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's deep.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hey Frank!! GROOVY!! But all you have to do is close your eyes and it stops the cycle!! Hope you're well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Both ledses replaced and both eyes vented for glaucoma. I regain partial area vison in the left eye and the right is better than before. Odd part is I was near sited before and far sighted now. Hay, colord are brighter, especially blue and I can now actually see inside a store. I go back tomorrow to see if I will need glasses, perhaps a light perscription. You live with what you you have in this life. Have a good day. Frank five star.png

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
That's deep.
I have a full length mirror in my bathroom. My dog came in and looked in the mirror and saw me. I reached down and petted her. It really got her that me in the mirror was actually petting her. She was trying to figure the whole thing out and it wasn't registering properly. I think it was even deeper for her.
PS: There are 3 dogs in my home. Frank five star.png

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Another thought from The Vision of Sir Lansfal. SP. about what is important in life.
"Not what we give, but what we share, for the gift without the giver is bare."
Frank five star.png split cup.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread