Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
English translation, don't "guess" what you are looking at from 100 feet away. Went detecting and did very, very well. I went to a favorite beach, favorite because people go there and lose stuff, and it's not too far from where I live. Place had overwashed due to hurricane Jose, but not much of a cut. Wind was pushing the water up ON the beach today, though.

I go round a bend and lo! and behold! Methinks I see two nekked peoples on the beach! WELL, I certainly don't want to look at that although this beach does NOT allow nekked peoples on it.

I got closer and realize, as they were laying face down, there were thongs present, so I walked WAY around them, like, cover your eyes or you'll go blind far away. Detected some, didn't get much down there, headed back and discovered what I was REALLY looking at was two men, in their 60's I'd guess with the itsy, bitsy, tiny thongs on.

Methinks I shall barf.

Will post the finds as soon as my feet stop hurting from the walking. Give me an hour. This was an EPIC beach hunt, at least for me. Gotta go out and find eye drops to fix my vision too.

Upvote 12

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for NOT posting pics! :laughing7:

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't take pictures. Figured I'd break the camera.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THIS IS ONE POST WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE THERE TO SEE IT.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going blind! Kind of different. Awhile back I saw a lady packing 52's. I don't think anyone remembered her face. (Hope you got it.)

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So, one day you realize that you just kissed a grandma, something that you would have gagged thinking about it years ago but now it is okay because you are a grandpa! But and this is a big But, that is way different! elderly life crisis?

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No dirtlooter, just didn't look quite right with a bunch of little kids 30 feet away. And at first glance, it really did look like the nudists came to call. The particular place is known as a family beach, TONS of children there all the time. Probably more children than adults most days. There were also no grandmas there with them.

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gi0phy.gif

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper-2, I like it. Dorothy would have had a cow. Wasn't exactly what I had expected rounding that turn, and at 100', sure did look like they were nekked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread