Thoughts of a dog

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hummm...

As I sit here having breakfast and looking out the window I see people beginning to move about getting ready to head off to work. One person has to take their dog for a walk before leaving the animal alone for the entire day. They put the dog on a tether and depart their own property and begin a morning ritual. They walk the neighborhood with the dog stopping and smelling things and then peeing on them. Spreading pee throughout the neighborhood. On peoples garbage cans, mailboxes, car tires and fences. Then the dog stops at my yard.

So, I'm thinking, "What did I do to you to deserve such disrespect that you do that in my yard?" What would possess an otherwise rational adult human being to bring an animal to someone else's yard to deposit urine and poo? Then, and only some of the rational adult human beings, will pick it up and walk around with poo in a bag. Not all the poo, and none of the pee, but a bit of it anyhow.

My thoughts~ what a world we have become.

Let the barking of the lonely dog's begin...

Attachments

• IMAG0859.jpg
    IMAG0859.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 88

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It helps to stand out side with a water hose each time they come by...squirt the owner, not the dog. The poor pup is just doing what comes natural!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread