Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no Bobby thats Burdies side of the family, I taught Hunter how to just laugh and give a BIG HUG so it apeases the female!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
mental granny said:
Oh no Bobby thats Burdies side of the family, I taught Hunter how to just laugh and give a BIG HUG so it apeases the female!

ahhhh I see thats #1 on page 96 in the book of apeasement of females. :icon_study:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your still thinking there Bobby that is a very good book to study! You may never get in the dog house if you keep this up!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
mental granny said:
Your still thinking there Bobby that is a very good book to study! You may never get in the dog house if you keep this up!

rofl

I once had the qoute all men are like puppy's when young so cute and adoreable

Then we grow up and we are just old dogs. lol

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading through the posts I sure feel like I missed out on something great! However, the peoples posts involved made a great impression that you all had a good time. HH, Mike

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORE THAN A GOOD TIME AND 1/2! Can not wait to see everyone again !

Like has been said before and I'll quote again "This is the family reunion You WANT to go to!"

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Bavaria Mike said:
Reading through the posts I sure feel like I missed out on something great! However, the peoples posts involved made a great impression that you all had a good time. HH, Mike

you and some of the other folks from across the pond need to come join us some time we would love to meet you all

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Bavaria Mike said:
You did miss a great time Mike...You need to plan your vacation home around the Caldwell Hunt!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions