Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...es-coral-beep-yes-when-its-full-coins-67.html

I looked as to why some could not view the OP pictures, and it was edited by River Rat in August?

Just wondered what the reason was?

It was edited over a year ago, if the edit caused the pictures to fail they would have failed when it was edited in August 2013. From what I can tell it looks like pictures failed in late August 2014 as pictures and gifts are still visible after that date.

As far as why it was edited it could have been because of mis-spelling in title, language in post or other reasons I am not aware of.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! :thumbsup:

most bizarre though :icon_scratch:

maybe when RR has finished his pancakes this morning he'll let us know! :laughing7:

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are some shady things going on behind the scenes. But it's all about keeping TNET #1!
(My opinion)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are some shady things going on behind the scenes. But it's all about keeping TNET #1!��

Enlighten us please! :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some shady things going on behind the scenes. But it's all about keeping TNET #1!
(My opinion)
Fly there is not a single "shady thing" going on behind the scenes with TN.

To say it is "shady" is an insult to those of us who work behind the scenes and that is not a path you really want to go down....

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! :thumbsup:

most bizarre though :icon_scratch:

maybe when RR has finished his pancakes this morning he'll let us know! :laughing7:
RR is a lady but I doubt she will remember back to August 2013 since it is October 2014 now.

We edit a lot of posts because some members either forget or chose to ignore our rules on language. We either edit the post or delete the post, edit allows post or thread to remain.

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR is a lady but I doubt she will remember back to August 2013 since it is October 2014 now.

We edit a lot of posts because some members either forget or chose to ignore our rules on language. We either edit the post or delete the post, edit allows post or thread to remain.

I was just curious as the pictures stood for 15 months before being edited?
You mention rule breaking, so I assume I DID break some kind of rule :dontknow: be nice to know for future reference / posts etc?

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That thread should have been moved ages ago to best of TreasureNet, 21 pages (and Edited) and it's still in Todays finds :icon_scratch:

SS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just curious as the pictures stood for 15 months before being edited?
You mention rule breaking, so I assume I DID break some kind of rule :dontknow: be nice to know for future reference / posts etc?
BVI I just give possible examples of why it might have been edited, I don't know why it was edited. RR is younger than me maybe she will remember but I doubt it, 14 months ago is a long time ago and we read and edit a lot of posts.

Posts get edited for language, inappropriate pictures or gifs, rule violations of insults or attacks, title misspelled and others I am probably forgetting.

The edit isn't what caused the picture problem or they would have failed 14 months ago when it was edited.

Maybe your mixing up the date, it was edited august 2013, not 2014...

Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just reread all 21 pages of this thread to find out what I may of edited/deleted as such. I can't even view my own attachment much less someone else's attachment. On Sep 21, 2013 is where I added an attachment, and I defiantly remember what it was all about. It was about the negative comments being made by others against BVI Hunter. This is the attachment that I've added. 249831_326961770741482_1687970579_n.jpg

As TH mentioned anything that was deleted by others or the Mods, we can click on it to see what it was about.

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BVI I just give possible examples of why it might have been edited, I don't know why it was edited. RR is younger than me maybe she will remember but I doubt it, 14 months ago is a long time ago and we read and edit a lot of posts.

Posts get edited for language, inappropriate pictures or gifs, rule violations of insults or attacks, title misspelled and others I am probably forgetting.

The edit isn't what caused the picture problem or they would have failed 14 months ago when it was edited.

Maybe your mixing up the date, it was edited august 2013, not 2014...

yes my mistake - 2013, not 14.
but who would a thought pictures on coins could have caused offence! :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just reread all 21 pages of this thread to find out what I may of edited/deleted as such. I can't even view my own attachment much less someone else's attachment. On Sep 21, 2013 is where I added an attachment, and I defiantly remember what it was all about. It was about the negative comments being made by others against BVI Hunter. This is the attachment that I've added. View attachment 1065152

As TH mentioned anything that was deleted by others or the Mods, we can click on it to see what it was about.
Must be nice to be young and remember things from over a year ago..[emoji12]

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just reread all 21 pages of this thread to find out what I may of edited/deleted as such. I can't even view my own attachment much less someone else's attachment. On Sep 21, 2013 is where I added an attachment, and I defiantly remember what it was all about. It was about the negative comments being made by others against BVI Hunter. This is the attachment that I've added. View attachment 1065152

now I AM confused!!!

so first the bunny gets it, then this week the cat got it....???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread