Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short time to hunt, rain, storms, lightning. So, I opted for a short walk in the park.

This place isn't one where I can expect to find much, yet, somehow, I keep on finding. ;)

2015 (294).jpg
2015 (295).jpg

Hence, the "Three dog night". ;)

2015 (296).jpg
2015 (297).jpg

Blingie's got a new "shiny-shiny". :dontknow:

2015 (298).jpg

But, ya know, I think I'm appreciating Fishy's choices more and more.

2015 (299).jpg

Even snuck a whole wheat, lightly toasted.

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 9

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that many pooch licenses in the park, I would be very suspicious of any nearby restaurants...Cool finds! Sub8-)

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Great find. I was on my 2nd hunt today also in a park created in 1855 or there about searching around the old square dance slab thinking it ought to be a good spot and found thirty or so beer caps no pull tabs and not a single coin! I thought it odd that all the caps were from beer and all were 1-2 inches down. You would think I would find many diferent things not just beer tops. I'll have to give the site another go.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong with my AT Gold?? Does it have a setting for beer tops only<smile>.. I tried all settings with the same results just more beer tops

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
chuckle...so i take it you like Chinese food.....We had a chinese restruant in my area that was busted with dog and cat carcasses in the kitchen. Made headlines in the paper was back in the 80's

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way Blingie likes his shinny things, he needs a dark pair of shades!
Nice finds! The fact that you keep finding proves your a cut above!

3 tags and no "Charlie".... Hmmm? Charlie where are you?

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job getting out in these storms. If you're getting the same rains we are, it's a blessing. The ground here was powder dry. I just hope some of this made it INTO the ground and not just the river. Looks like I will have my 3 days off in a row this week. Hopefully I can get a permission or two.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not bad, not bad at all, I like the dog tags!

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not bad, not bad at all, I like the dog tags!

Actually, I kind of like those myself. But, the lil earring is very interesting to me. I know
it's just bling. The thing is, someone went to quite a bit of trouble to craft this piece. Each "stone"
even has it's own little window in the back for light. Seems like a lot of work, for bling. :dontknow:

Thaks!

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, I kind of like those myself. But, the lil earring is very interesting to me. I know
it's just bling. The thing is, someone went to quite a bit of trouble to craft this piece. Each "stone"
even has it's own little window in the back for light. Seems like a lot of work, for bling. :dontknow:

Thaks!

Are you sure its bling then?

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure its bling then?

Well, as sure as an amateur can be. My ersatz diamond tester says no. I guess they could be some other
"stone". Just seems like nicely crafted piece. :dontknow:

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and your comment is what made me think that maybe it is of value and should be evaluated by an expert jeweler

Yeah, I am not the one to make a final determination on any jewelry! :) But, you see, I truly am not interested in how much something is worth. Sure, if I find that 24 karat gold ring with a 24 carat solitaire, I might have to rethink. ;) But, a tiny earring, even if they are diamonds and I'm just doing it wrong. It's just not worth the effort. I just appreciate good
craftsmanship.
Thanks!

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm like you in that respect but If it were my find I would want to seek more info on it if for no other reason to maybe ascertain the approximate age of the ring

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm like you in that respect but If it were my find I would want to seek more info on it if for no other reason to maybe ascertain the approximate age of the ring

Oh, I do my research too. It's what it's all about for me also. But, over the years I've grown a little less interested in finding every detail about every item. (SIC- lazy :dontknow: )

From what I see, I can pretty well tell this is modern albeit a nicely crafted one.

What I find most fascinating is the aspect of finding something this tiny! LOL Must've been listening closely! :)
Thanks again!

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I do my research too. It's what it's all about for me also. But, over the years I've grown a little less interested in finding every detail about every item. (SIC- lazy :dontknow: )

From what I see, I can pretty well tell this is modern albeit a nicely crafted one.

What I find most fascinating is the aspect of finding something this tiny! LOL Must've been listening closely! :)
Thanks again!

Yep, i know the feeling I too am getting a bit lazy. But a great find all the same

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread