Three Hours In The Mud

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0275.JPG IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0277.JPG After starting the day with a flat tire I was able to get out for three hours of hunting. The ground was saturated from all the recent rain and most digs were sloppy with mud. Nevertheless I was able to dig 60 coins worth $7.76 and a pair of sterling rings, plus a pair of miscellaneous items. No silver coins or eye poppers but it was good to be out digging.

Upvote 18

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turned out to be a good day Im seem to find many silver rings I coin hunt mostly and they pop like a silver coin.Glad you were able to save your day Well done Tommy

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that looks like a fun three hours!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the nice finds! :icon_thumleft:

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display of finds. Silvers and money in the pocket. Nice hunt.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Turned out to be a good day Im seem to find many silver rings I coin hunt mostly and they pop like a silver coin.Glad you were able to save your day Well done Tommy
Thanks Tommy...….the silver rings usually sound off like a penny/dime but the larger one rang up as a quarter.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks, Digger.....

Now that looks like a fun three hours!
It definitely was fun...kept me going.

Congrats on the nice finds! :icon_thumleft:
Thank You...….

Nice job! Plenty of targets to keep you busy.
Thank you.....60 targets in three hours averages out to ONE target every three minutes. Kept me going for sure.

Nice display of finds. Silvers and money in the pocket. Nice hunt.
Thank you......the clad will be spent on silver and/or gold at year's end.

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Clad2Silver.......Good Job - anytime I find SILVER in any configuration "rings, etc." - I call that a GREAT Day and you said "the clad will be spent on silver and/or gold at year's end" so in reality "clad is like SILVER & GOLD" to you and me as well (although I love the silver coins, too) - so keep up the good work & GOOD LUCK and Happy Hunting to everyone.......BILL

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Clad2Silver.......Good Job - anytime I find SILVER in any configuration "rings, etc." - I call that a GREAT Day and you said "the clad will be spent on silver and/or gold at year's end" so in reality "clad is like SILVER & GOLD" to you and me as well (although I love the silver coins, too) - so keep up the good work & GOOD LUCK and Happy Hunting to everyone.......BILL

Thanks, Bill...….I agree that any silver finds make it a good day. And I don't mind digging clad at all because it will be turned into the "good stuff".

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging in the mud and slop can be a real pain, but you did well and it looks like you got well paid for your trouble. Good job and keeep swingin.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digging in the mud and slop can be a real pain, but you did well and it looks like you got well paid for your trouble. Good job and keeep swingin.

Thanks, it was well worth it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread