epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning started out good, up early and ready to meet a relative of a Paterson liquor dealer to give them a jug they bought from me. My good deed was not rewarded because the battery on my truck died last night, got it jumped and headed for the diner and sold him the jug but that money went for a new battery, still good to have a family member get the jug though. Headed over towards Midland Park to look at a side job, but the lady and her husband forgot, they weren't nearby, so we will do it tomorrow.

So I headed over to the Antique Center to see about a new blob from Paterson someone told me about, waited 1-1/2 hours for the lady to come back(they told me she'd be gone 10 minutes), then I got ****ed and left. Came home and did stuff around the house and mailed bottles out and boxed up others, after a nice cool down period I headed back over to Midland Park, this time the lady was there. It turns out the dropoff she had wasn't home either and she had no place to put the piece of furniture she was delivering, so she had to wait for them to arrive home. All was not lost though because she had three nice bottles for my collection and another I will sell to cover the cost of the three I want, the gets...

Attachments

• gets.jpg
    gets.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 104

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, it all worked out. Sorry about your battery, i had to get one myself recently

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread