Three $olid $ilver Rolls!

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Got these CWR. Awesome. 45 40%ers and 15 90%ers. Tommy likey wingy.

image-1160440146.jpg

image-4162243873.jpg

image-3946112260.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bryan V

Dec 13, 2009
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice!! I see posts like this and wonder if I will ever see something like this happen to me.
Just starting out it seems like I'm late to the show but this gives me hope.
Nice job!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!! I see posts like this and wonder if I will ever see something like this happen to me.
Just starting out it seems like I'm late to the show but this gives me hope.
Nice job!

Ive been at this almost 2 yrs now and am still waiting for my 1st full ag roll-just gotta be in right place right time-

CONGRATS

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
RamsesII

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to do 2 boxes a week but new kid makes that tough. Have only been CRHing for a year and CWR has been more successful given my low volume. Heck, a few weeks before these 3 solids, I got a solid with 3 Barbers, 2 Walkers, a Ben, 90%ers, and 40%ers. They're out there.

The teller said the woman who brought them in said she found them in her late father's apartment. Teller also had 6 rolls of quarters from same woman. Two rolls were BU 2001 state quarters.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME !! Wow Ramses...with all the talk lately of the silver drying up...that is SO encouraging!! Yes it is still out there,,just a hit and miss scenario. BTW-a short, humorous note..today on business I'm at my bank, and after taking care of said biz, I ask the teller.."anything good today?"..and she snatches a single roll of hand-rolled halves out of her tray and says "an older gentleman just cashed these in this morning..do you want them..." duh...so as I'm furiously ripping the back pocket out of my jeans to gain speedy access to my wallet, she adds.."he was asking if we had any silver coins...ugh..so I passed. So imagine-this fellow just waltzing up to the teller and saying "hey pretty lady..just give me all the silver you have...i'll wait" Okaaayy...smooth operator. Oh well, at least I was excited for 30 seconds today. Thanks again Ramses..great score!! and thanks very much for sharing...ddf

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet score! I'm way overdue for a solid roll.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread