Thrift store painting Who is this Schultz ?? Paid $5.06

redfish76

Sep 12, 2010
Florida
I bought this painting today for $5.06 and can't figure out what Schultz it is, Any clue?
PICT6783.jpg

PICT6784.jpg

PICT6785.jpg

Thanks for any help..

Redfish,
Check out askart.com since you don't have a first initial for the painter it will take a little more time to track. You can narrow it down by looking at artists' named Schultz paintings on the site with a similar theme to yours and go from there. This is your best starting point, hope this helps.... Post any updates here if you find out you can retire. :icon_thumleft:
-spyguy

That is a very nice painting. I'm going to assume it is of very recent vintage because of the artist's use of the digit 2 for the letter Z. This is a very common OCR error. If you do a search for "Schult2" instead of Schultz you'll see what I mean.

As an aside . . . I see a very ripe pair of lips on that bottom flower.

batcap said:
That is a very nice painting. I'm going to assume it is of very recent vintage because of the artist's use of the digit 2 for the letter Z. This is a very common OCR error. If you do a search for "Schult2" instead of Schultz you'll see what I mean.

As an aside . . . I see a very ripe pair of lips on that bottom flower.

batcap
Great eye :icon_pirat: My last name is Shultz and i didn't even notice the 2 at the end of the name..
Thanks

schultz -- I know nothing ............. sorry could not pass it up.

zo yer sayink ze nazis invented breakdancing no ? very interesting...

barbarossa -- not a good ideal to attack russia --opps

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back