Throwing some balls

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Hi everybody!
I'm a beginner at this and i did join this website today, and i will bowl some wondering i got.
Tho I'm living in Sweden it's more harder for me to get an OK, but now I'm waiting for an approval fore some sites.

I always been interested in metaldetecting, and read and read and read... But never gone out.
Now i have bought a Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz and discove rd some sites.
Some old house sites from 1864-67 map, and a Cafe that the foundation is from 1700.

Tho every one here has done this before, please give me tips,hints where i start, is it anything i must think of when i dig and so on.

Cheers

Upvote 0

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of members from overseas. I believe there should be a few from your neck of the woods as well :thumbsup:

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
njnydigger said:
Lots of members from overseas. I believe there should be a few from your neck of the woods as well :thumbsup:

Oh, that's marvelous! :icon_sunny:
Can i ask, do you have any experience from the GMP? Did i do the right choice?
Or it this link some else where in this forum?

Cheers

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet :hello: Click on member map located just below the banner at the top of the page. Looks like there are a few over your way. Happy Hunting Gene

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread