Thur NH state finds,large cent, gold,Fri finds

junkhunter

Oct 4, 2010
Been eyballing a lot in NH and decided to pack my xlt in back trk this trip.(I was afraid etrac would break as you cant take it apart easly.)Turns out lot is rather old.Pattery and broken glass everywhere.Someone went trew with a silver program but missed a few pennies inc a large cent that i am happy to find.Also got a gold thing marked 14k.And a few wheat cents and clad not shown.

Then fri when i got home rich called and mentioned a sidewalk project.So i gave that a shot.Area had been dug up last year so not much left but still got a 1910 v nickel with full clear liberty on it.Also got what is proubly a piece of junk but interesting shap.No markings.Last thing is part of a button?was gold gilded at one time.nude woman or mermaid on top,possible spear in center at 45 degree angle.and dragon,sea serpent,or bird at bottom right.Not sure if its a button or part off a old dresser.I am still recovering from a very nasty case of oak poisen.Some days i am ok then some days i feel like a got a blender in my gut.Wanted to go out today but didnt make it past the bathroom.and its great out.Oh well working 7 days a week gets you sometimes.

Attachments

• may2012 004.jpg
    may2012 004.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 125
  • may2012 005.jpg
    may2012 005.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 310
  • may2012 007.jpg
    may2012 007.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions