Tiffany PT950 Platinum Ring in the scoop!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I got down to the beach today with my Deus sporting the 9” HF Coil and was going about the business of removing trash from the kind folks who deposit it the sand for us, when all of a sudden I get a signal that I thought I should investigate.

I’d like to say the signal was outstanding and easily I.D.’d but I can’t. It really was no different of a signal from some of the thoughtful trash I’d been collecting for the last 2 hours.

So I started to dig the target with my new killer Titanium scoop and in the scoop I see the outline of a ring. At first, I thought it might be an electrical fitting but on closer inspection I found it to be something far more special.

In the scoop was a Tiffany & Co. PT950 Platinum ring.
I am so stoked! I looked up the value and it’s unbelievable!

369E5AFF-40A9-45D0-B809-B4FA3BC7FC52.jpeg

8DE3E1A6-39B5-478F-A7AA-9DCCDCB6FE28.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 39
OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rusty, great score!! It’s awesome to see someone get a coil across something like that when we both know just how much trash there is on a beach... I spent time in Panama City last year hitting the sand there and couldn’t believe the amount of trash there, especially with trans cans placed about every 50 yards... Great save! Ddf.

I know right? Thank you for the kind words Ddf!

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
NICE FIND - ive found a few tiffany's - i found a Plat. one like twice the size and retail is unbelievable - like 5-6 times more than you can get for them usually

Thank you Casper! Very much appreciated.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I just saw your post RustyGold, I agree with the others that you made a great find ! Congratulations .

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outstanding ring recovery! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread