Tiger shark question

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
I have a couple questions about the tiger shark.I am pretty much sold on this detector and plan on getting one in the near future.What do they sound like? I am a whites guy but I thought I`d give this detector a try (the lifetime warranty sold me)but I don`t like the video game sound of some of the other detectors.Does this detector signal regular sounding beeps or the video game sound like a minelab.Also does it have pinpointing? Thanks for any help.jeff

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one regular sounds and beeps easy to pin point no button but center it up in the hole in the coil its right there real quick I think you will like it I also have a mxt thats my opinion Good Luck :icon_sunny: Bob

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
jsu,

To me the TS sounds a bit like a BFO detector. It has a sort of "zipping sound". To me it is not a "beep". It does center up perfectly with no need to switch modes to pinpoint. If I can help you with your purchase or any questions let me know with a PM. Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tiger is a straight forward water detector without the "strangled duck" sounds of some Minelabs. Though I like the Excal, the Tiger has changable coils and is fast at locating as Joe says. PM him if you want one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread