TimC and I have created a monster!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keepmehumblelord is up at the RV. Nooooo, that's not quite right. He loves finding gold so much he has forsaken the comforts of the RV and is STAYING down at THE HOLE overnites. Digging, digging, digging! He is staying in my 4x4 F150 (back seat turns into a bed) and has the highbanker recirculating to his heart's content.(He is finding gold!) If he doesn't show up in MI soon, his friends and family may file a "Wrongful creation of prospector lawsuit" against us! Lookout Tim! (just kidding, folks) TTC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO! - You made my day - 20/20 hindsight notwithstanding, I had a feeling about keepmehumble. Now you're gonna havta keep him from hitchiking to
Alaska, or fill out adoption papers! I bet also you can feel your brains being drained too:laughing7:

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LMAO! - You made my day - 20/20 hindsight notwithstanding, I had a feeling about keepmehumble. Now you're gonna havta keep him from hitchiking to
Alaska, or fill out adoption papers! I bet also you can feel your brains being drained too:laughing7:
Naw, keep 'em coming! MORE than enough to go around. TTC

chenty

Nov 4, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staying down at the hole......SOUNDS like he has "The Fever"

Make sure he eats and gets some rest...:tongue3:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Terry,
Well it is confirmed he is interested in prospecting/mining for gold! It is also confirmed he does not mind camping out and does not want to miss a minute of time in the mornings/evenings commuting back and forth. One might call him dedicated as opposed to 'having the fever' but he does have it. At least you know where to find him. Very good of you to put the man up with all he needs as well as a place that has gold for him to mine on. You and your brother are examples of kind and considerate folks. Good on ya............63bkpkr

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!!! hey Terry he sent me a PM a few weeks ago tell him to stay in touch with me if he still plans on heading to California....considering "The Hole" must not get the internet.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome!!!! hey Terry he sent me a PM a few weeks ago tell him to stay in touch with me if he still plans on heading to California....considering "The Hole" must not get the internet.
If you are saying Humble (not Tim) sent you a PM, my first post above was written "AS" Humble was out at The Hole! I have since heard he is doing very good. But I can't steal his fire. I'm sure he will announce his finds. Hopefully a pic or two. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think a couple of miners near his dig have "adopted" him! They invited him over for dinner. He's having fun! Again, he will tell his story. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread