tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have some long distance driving starting tomorrow and on my last trip I thought the old truck was runnin a bit poochy. I don't think the plugs had been changed in maybe the 273,000 plus miles it has on it. What do you think?.. It's runnin like a bear now that it has some new spark plugs installed. Geez! I can't believe it ran as good as it did with these old plugs that were in it. I guess you can say Autolite's are built to last. Now we'll see how long you can get out of some NGK's.

Attachments

• spark plugs.jpg
    spark plugs.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 85

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazin they were firin with that big of a gap!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Toasted. Looks like the color deposits you want to see though. Poochy it should have been.:laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
recycle them.....they make for some good sinkers. Lead is the new precious metal and is costing on an average of $5 pound when you buy ready-made sinkers. :)

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
recycle them.....they make for some good sinkers. Lead is the new precious metal and is costing on an average of $5 pound when you buy ready-made sinkers. :)
Man I didn't know lead was that high. Better start saving sinkers and wheel weights I come across.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazin they were firin with that big of a gap!
It only missed a little going up hills that I noticed. One thing I noted after the new plugs were installed is it's drawing less amps on the meter now. I can think it drew more amps with the arc reaching farther on those old plugs :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions