Time is dragging on-

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Well, I am still here in Tallahassee. Haven't moved to Cheyenne yet. Went out there in Feb., looked at houses and husband just signed final papers, we bought and he moved in on the 13th of April. Furniture was shipped to him almost 2 weeks ago and he has received it and set our new home up. I need to stay here until we lease out our Florida home through a property mgmt. so our air conditioner isn't stolen and/or the home isn't broken into and everything stolen. We own the Fla. home and don't want to sell it. No- I don't live in a bad neighborhood, I live 12 miles out in the country. Bad people stealing, that's just what goes on all over. I am "camping out" as we call it. Barest of necessities. A coleman camping chair, a plastic outside lawn chair, an aero bed, small TV , computer, 2 TV tray tables & boxes for tables, a few pots to cook in , a couple dollar dishes to dispose of when I leave. BUT I do have my babies-all 3 metal detectors and the bin of all equipment. And of course my .38 S&W for protection. I do hope to get this place leased out real soon- it's getting nice out in Cheyenne. I do not want to miss Cheyenne's Frontier Day's in toward the middle/end of July. A HUGE event I just am wanting to go with hubby with. But anywho.... I have been out a few time's detecting. I've been out with a friend a few times, but mostly by myself. She usually can't go. Would rather have someone to go with. I still keep up daily with TNet.... love those photo's and drool all the time! :happysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions