Time is very short.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
4/11/2013 at 11 a.m. eastern time is when the senate will be discussing the gun grab crap. Get on the phone, send an e-mail, do it now, we cannot give up, support Rand Paul and his buddies, tell the gun grabbing libs and their republican sellout cronies what the word Infringe
means, remind them they took an oath remind them this is America, not europe remind them their jobs are on the line.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to be technically correct it is not a gun grab- it's a gun purchase denial to criminals. I didn't hear anything about existing gun owners, if you did please inform me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4/11/2013 at 11 a.m. eastern time is when the senate will be discussing the gun grab crap. Get on the phone, send an e-mail, do it now, we cannot give up, support Rand Paul and his buddies, tell the gun grabbing libs and their republican sellout cronies what the word Infringe
means, remind them they took an oath remind them this is America, not europe remind them their jobs are on the line.

Bevo at the top of forum is a locked post on it, there is a link in that that will automatically send emails too each rep.... It also explains about this latest attack.....

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
Thanks Treas, and jeff, lets not split hairs bud.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for that TH I sent mine,, Our senators are lost causes, Hopefully they can be overridden, One of them sent me his canned response.
dear friend, thank you for taking the time to share your views and experiences with me.

These guys are such weasels

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
sent mine too.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
so did bevos girlfriend.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sent 14 emails to my different representatives today as has my wife.....total of 28 emails from our home to all our reps, state and federal just today...

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
Awesome. You are an inspiration, I have more letters to write. And I hope Rand will fillibuster any form of gun control.

Aleisters

Jul 8, 2012
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Sent mine, and added a link on my facebook account.

I did change the wording of the e-mail. 212 Likes in an hour, people on both sides feel very passionately about this.

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Thanks Treas, and jeff, lets not split hairs bud.

Lol, yeah Jeff, let's not split hairs. Doing so just means this lot would have to admit how paranoid, terrified and wrong they are! :laughing9:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, yeah Jeff, let's not split hairs. Doing so just means this lot would have to admit how paranoid, terrified and wrong they are! :laughing9:

I look at people who are paranoid as smart. Because it crappola hits the fan they become survivors. If not they're just paranoid. :dontknow:

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
durn it onfire you tricked me into readin dana's post by quoting him.:BangHead:
l o l.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Toomey and Manchin, both owners of guns have "A'' ratings from the NRA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread