Time machine

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I like to day dream of being in an old west town and being able to go back in a time machine to a day of a bank robbery.
I would like to be sneaky enough to follow the robbers out of town and see their stash hide out. Then when they whip around and say,"We're being followed," I'd worpe speed back to the present day and look for their stash to see if it had ever been found.

Darn that day dream was to short. So much for science fiction.

So much for fatasy.

Likely Guy

I'd go back just before the gold strikes.

Attachments

• gold-pan.jpg
    gold-pan.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 238
K

Kentucky Kache

I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure. If I brought it back with me, it just wouldn't be the same. :icon_pirat:

It would also be nice to see my ancestors.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd go back to when my parents and grandparents were still alive and well and ask them all the things I didn't when I was a dumb teenage know it all! Monty

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure. If I brought it back with me, it just wouldn't be the same. :icon_pirat:

It would also be nice to see my ancestors. :thumbsup:

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Cache Crazy said:
I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure.

The fellow that orignally owned my house was a detectorist :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread