Time to move on....

N

Nightf10182003

Ok..I am done "learning" my new toy in my backyard...time to move on to bigger better things. My back yard was a treasure trove of trash. I found 2 cans at about 12" each...a pop top...and...a nail. But I never had a bad signal so I know this blasted thing works. I also bought a pinpointer which sped things up for me. Got a nice shallow stream with tons of sandy banks on the border of FL/GA that I think I will try. Runs right through prime indian and civil war territory. surely something has washed up there? never know till you get down and dirty. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody...

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Screamin Eagle, get out there in the field with that detector and learn as you go! Some of the best signals are crap and some of the worst signals can be goodies. Look forward to your posts. HH and good luck, Mike

IrishCharlieM

Oct 20, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
You got it man..Hey at least you cleaned your back yard..

"Now step up to that door AIRBORNE wait for that green light and GO,GO,GO.

There is an entire world of stuff out there waiting for YOU to discover it.

And remember God did intend for us to fly otherwise he would never had invented para-chutes..TROOP....That's what my jumpmaster used to tell me.

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, good luck to you. Tsgman

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Irish Charlie said it all,GO GO GO.good luck at the stream.Ride around ,the backroads and such,something will catch your eye!.Ask around,all's they can say is no,it can't hurt!!good luck & HHoliday's

Strand-Filter

Dec 10, 2005
Florida
Let us know what you find by the stream.

I'm not even going to practice in my yard. The 2004 hurricanes blew my roof off. :'( The roofers that replaced it left about a billion staples and nails even though they tried to clean it up. We drug a magnet around for days picking up the junk but I still find stuff to this day.

You've got the beaches, the shores of the St. Johns river as well as that stream around you. There are some great MDing areas around Jax. Have fun in '06. At least we can still get out. I read about those poor cold souls up north that are stuck inside in their bad weather.

What kind of MD do you have?

OP
OP
N

Nightf10182003

Strand-Filter said:
Let us know what you find by the stream.?

I'm not even going to practice in my yard.? The 2004 hurricanes blew my roof off.? ?:'(? The roofers that replaced it left about a billion staples and nails even though they tried to clean it up.? We drug a magnet around for days picking up the junk but I still find stuff to this day.?

You've got the beaches, the shores of the St. Johns river as well as that stream around you.? There are some great MDing areas around Jax.? Have fun in '06.? At least we can still get out.? I read about those poor cold souls up north that are stuck inside in their bad weather.?

What kind of MD do you have??

I have a whites prism II. Bad luck about the hurricanes...we got lucky in JAX. 4 near misses and sideswipes...I don't mind finding the trash..I just wish it wasn't so deep...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions