Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a long chat with the farmer on the conditions in Ulster county this year, he was OK with walking & diggin' the planted field of feed corn--- a pounded field with nutten but iron & lead.

I enter the field along the road, walk in 10 feet & look down------1ST point from this part of Ruby, NY, tip is broken and may have had a stem once. also my largest point. ID not made at "projectilepoints.net"
IMG_9269.JPG IMG_9270.JPG IMG_9271.JPG

did 4 1/4 mile runs north & south with no valid hits, so back to the trashy spot along the road.... youze all skip this area thinkin' it be just junk:tongue3:.... but these were there for the takin'---- roached IHP & V nick. IMG_9272.JPG IMG_9273.JPG

------ MORE RAIN TODAY:BangHead:

Upvote 16

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop the music ACE! That piece of stone is definitely worked by humans. The media is agate or similarly superior to early artifacts and the one who carved it was a real craftsman. It's not inconceivable to me that this might be the section that imbedded in the rib of a large animal.

Best wishes and good luck!

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, nice finds. Congrats:icon_thumleft:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. Found me an Indian today as well

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats awesome I like rain cause no ones around I think the machine goes a little deeper great job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread