Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad ya'll showed up, I got angel duty, lol, I gotta cut out......
I'll leave this, and ya'll have fun! (If it's too much, tell me to take it down) I be back later...

OK, maybe better do a PSA, :laughing7: ok more like a disclaimer.... :laughing7:

You know, music, lyrics, and visuals are very powerful tools, as it attempts to plant thoughts and idea(l)s, sometimes, in some of the darker sides of existence. So, you have to know, to not make anothers' nightmare, your own.
AND, there are hotlines, centers, and outreach sources, of many, various, and all types of services. The one thing in common about all of them, usually the ppl that are there to help, they have been where you or another, may have been or are at. :notworthy:

OV, I really feel for the young today, how they take visuals and messages in, then if not bound or rooted in some type sound reality and mental well being........ and sometimes we(I) wonder, where/how, did/have we failed our young.

I'm not worried about me, (others dog, others) :notworthy:
I know of all the things I lost, I miss my mind, the most! :laughing7: Here's to good mental health or at least, tolerable. :occasion14:
If you're looking at it, through the rear view mirror, Kiedis says, you can make it go away! The greatest thing you have is life, it's up to you, what you do with it.
It's just music..... 8-)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline Support, resources and advice for your safety 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text. Veterans and their loved ones can call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available.

Be well, be safe, and be happy.

Ok, now we'll return, to our regularly scheduled programming. :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
3 hours working through a key hole, well wrist hole, repairing wiring on the snowplow relay motor today; in the snow of course. Mental something...8-)

(Pardon if you saw this Leo tune posted on AU 24 K's thread.)

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
elf-on-guard2-231x300.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends which songs he is singing...:thumbsup: Complements to his later successes but I like some of his older stuff a little better..
He and Leon Russell would have been an interesting duo at a concert..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ooops, I may have put Viking to sleep. Got to feed him more amps I guess.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest: