time to stop reading and write something

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
I am ready to share a few stories with you guys if you don't mind.

My grandaughter (3 yrs old) and I went on her first treasure hunt hoping to find her some major "treasure". We went to the high school and concentrated on and area right outside the cafeteria. She used my tesoro silver max. she soved finding the "moneeeeeeys" ($1.03), but seemed to enjoy stomping the soil back down more.

She also found her very first silver..... a solid silver pearl faced trumpet button.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
got to love grandaughters ! mine is 6 and she has fun with us when we take her md'ing , congrats on your finds and your hunting partner ;)

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Way to go on passing the hobby down. Now if it will just last through their high school years. That was the turning point for my kids. I just don't get it, they would rather hang out, party, chase boys, or do those growing up things rather than being out detecting. It just don't make sense!

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:o TM, congrats for hunting with your grand daughter, nice finds, too! Welcome to Tnet by the way. Hope to see many more post and stories from you.

Desrertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread