Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
With all the talk about Sand Sharks I figured I would post some of my smaller finds. Feel free to add yours. md 019.JPG md 020.JPG md 021.JPG md 022.JPG md 023.JPG

Explanations to follow...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I know the pictures are not optimal. That has to do with my technological disadvantage. The three pieces on the top tested positive for silver and all sit neatly on a dime. The four pieces on the bottom are not silver but are not magnetic either. The earring is gold at .9g and found six inches down. You can't tell from the picture but it is intricately laced. the round blur at the bottom of the earring is a gold flower. I inserted the settings at which I normally hunt at as well...I put it upside down just to make you think, lol. (aka...technolgically inept.)

donkarlos

Sep 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Sov gt, Ctx
Good idea - I have some tiny finds I'll post tomorrow. Appreciate the settings, too. Mine are about the same but threshold about 11:00 and volume way up.

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, I've been thinking about the sand shark wish more of y'all would post picts of the settings you use on your machines, thanks

Last edited:

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It is interesting seeing others settings on the Sand Shark but you do have to realize, each machine will be different, each user is definately different in hearing capabilities and in how they use and interpet what the machine is saying also....along with that, each beach is different. That being said, find a starting point on you machine and make small adjustments when you find a target to see how it changes what you are hearing. This can be hard for some to do with limited time to hunt for most....

HH
Cliff

donkarlos

Sep 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Sov gt, Ctx
And some more from today. Not sure what the flowers are. They were a few feet apart - one on the surface and one 4-5 inches deep in sand.

ForumRunner_20121218_160852.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions