Tiny Sunday gold and a strange coincidence...

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Sunday morning I woke up after having seen a dream in which I found a dried up large snake's corpse, that was brocken into five pieces.
I enjoyed this strange dream and shared it with my girlfriend while having breakfast.

Later that day I took a long walk with a friend of mine along the beach promenade. There in the dirt next to a bench I saw a small golden flower with five petals lying in the dirt. I picked it up, it was a tiny medallion attached to a string and I put it in my pocket to check out later at home.
tinyGold.jpg
After the walk I felt an urge to fill-out a lottery ticket at the local bookie's shop. On my way to it I found a detached Spiderman action figure's hand. I thought to myself "today the number 5 keeps up popping-up" so on a whim I decided to play five tickets with 5 as the bonus number and having done that I left to return home.

At home I made acloser inspection of my tiny flower, it has a mother-of-pearl disc as a lock and is stamped "750" on the back so I checked on T-net what this means and found out it means 18K gold! Now that's nice!!
I cleaned it up, washed the cord and my girlfriend was very happy about the unexpected gift I gave her.
All in all a good Sunday for me... Felt like sharing this :-)

PS: The lottery draw's result for Sunday night was "5" as the bonus number. But I didn't get all the other numbers, so no big money there for me. Nevertheless I won small amounts for all five tickets I played. How weird a coincidence is that?

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
You had great luck that day - if it had been me, I probably would have ben bitten by 5 different snakes that day and had to go to the hospital 5 different times. :-\

OP
OP
yaxthri

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Goldmanford said:
You had great luck that day - if it had been me, I probably would have ben bitten by 5 different snakes that day and had to go to the hospital 5 different times. :-\

:laughing7:

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
I was in Canton Ohio about 6 years ago, visiting the inlaws. My father inlaw gave us a tour of the town and for some reason, I noticed the numbers 0-0-7 several times that day. I joked to my wife that I needed to play the lottery......well I never did and that night THE FRIGGIN PICK 3 WAS 0-0-7!!!!!

OP
OP
yaxthri

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Too bad.... Next time try to "listen to the omen".

Well on the other hand it could have been a "divine hint" to watch a James Bond movie :laughing7: :laughing7:

OhioFinds

Oct 15, 2012
lorain, Ohio
Detector(s) used
My eye's, hand's, and occasional shovel!! Basically, just my sixth sense!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in Canton Ohio about 6 years ago, visiting the inlaws. My father inlaw gave us a tour of the town and for some reason, I noticed the numbers 0-0-7 several times that day. I joked to my wife that I needed to play the lottery......well I never did and that night THE FRIGGIN PICK 3 WAS 0-0-7!!!!!
:dontknow:
In 2005 I worked at a liquor store in Avon Lake, Ohio and upon leaving was trying to buy a pick 3 "420", but the cashier was swamped and I couldn't run the lottery so I had her just give me a scratch off. I won about $14. That night my # came in "420"! The next day I whined all day about it at work, and the owner told me to put $10 on the same # for that evening's drawing. I laughed, and didn't buy the ticket, that night it pop's up again, then 2 day's later...Same #, and 2 more time's that same month!! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread