Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched a new tot lot, found some teeny tiny silver treasure, a 1957 wheat, and one of those 3-second heart stoppers! And the usual clad and trash.
I believe the Alex & Ani, butterfly, and earring are silver. The earring has a clear stone, which may be a diamond haven't tested it yet. :icon_scratch: Also another junk ring similar to one I found 2 weeks ago.
Then there is the 3-second heart stopper--gold coin! :hello2: A dime signal 2 inches down at an elementary school. Ya scoop dirt out of the hole, and there before your eyes is a gold coin!!!!
For 3-seconds until your common sense (auto correct inserted moron, comedians every where!) kicks in and starts ruining your find with logic! :dontknow:

Common sense: "This is an elementary school, it's 2 inches down, and isn't gold shinny?" :icon_scratch:
Me : "Spoil sport! Would it kill you to let me have some fun!" :coins:

Flip the gold coin over...not gold,...10 cent Euro...awwwwww! :BangHead:

Well, life goes on along with the search....gold is out there somewhere...I know because I've seen you guys find enough of it! :laughing7:
image.jpg image.jpg
Had to post today my I-pad battery was dead and wouldn't charge for some reason.

Upvote 14

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MS BEEP BEEP ONE OF YOUR FINDS IS REALLY NEAT, THE SUSAN G. COLEMAN PENDANT I WOULD SAY WITH ALL ITS MEANING IS A BANNER FIND. AS FOR THE REST YOU GOT THEY COME IN 2ND PLACE,VANZUTPHEN

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like my typical haul of flotsam and jetsam...all good! What is/was that itty bitty silver item? Sub 8-)

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice haul of variety Msbeepbeep ! :coffee2: Was out scouting around with my detector today nothing great was found and less clad showed up than yesterday, still it was good getting practice with my new coil :headbang:

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of digging there, nice work!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I found one of those Alex and Ani pendants...it's plated,I know,I filed it.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My oh my! Lots o diggin' there! Course, I guess it's easier when one can just dig with their toe in the wood chips. ;)

Very nice day!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the silver and rest of the nice finds my friend!!

-- Jeff --

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MS BEEP BEEP ONE OF YOUR FINDS IS REALLY NEAT, THE SUSAN G. COLEMAN PENDANT I WOULD SAY WITH ALL ITS MEANING IS A BANNER FIND. AS FOR THE REST YOU GOT THEY COME IN 2ND
PLACE,VANZUTPHEN

Absolutely!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like my typical haul of flotsam and jetsam...all good! What is/was that itty bitty silver item? Sub 8-)

Well after hearing from Chris, I have 2 silver items...I will have to test the other two. :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul of variety Msbeepbeep ! :coffee2: Was out scouting around with my detector today nothing great was found and less clad showed up than yesterday, still it was good getting practice with my new coil :headbang:

Thanks CRW. Your about to go Banner! Now don't make a liar out of me! :hello2: :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad the tot lot was nice to you.

It has been better to me than the cold hard soil...gotta love those wood chips! (Auto correct just put: wood hips! Lol!)

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of those Alex and Ani pendants...it's plated,I know,I filed it.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

I will take your word for it....but I'm gonna stare at it for a while... as if it were silver,...
Darn! Alex & Ani!

Thanks Chris!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice variety from a toy lot. I come across the Euros occasionally at the lake and they always give my heart a flutter when they are coming up.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My oh my! Lots o diggin' there! Course, I guess it's easier when one can just dig with their toe in the wood chips. ;)

Very nice day!

"Summer time, and the digging is easy...summertime....and.... Lol! Yep, tot lot dig it it all!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice variety from a toy lot. I come across the Euros occasionally at the lake and they always give my heart a flutter when they are coming up.

Lol! Ya, highlight of my day, till logic kicks in...darn spoil sport! Lol!

Thanks Susan! Hope all is well with you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread