Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched a new tot lot, found some teeny tiny silver treasure, a 1957 wheat, and one of those 3-second heart stoppers! And the usual clad and trash.
I believe the Alex & Ani, butterfly, and earring are silver. The earring has a clear stone, which may be a diamond haven't tested it yet. :icon_scratch: Also another junk ring similar to one I found 2 weeks ago.
Then there is the 3-second heart stopper--gold coin! :hello2: A dime signal 2 inches down at an elementary school. Ya scoop dirt out of the hole, and there before your eyes is a gold coin!!!!
For 3-seconds until your common sense (auto correct inserted moron, comedians every where!) kicks in and starts ruining your find with logic! :dontknow:

Common sense: "This is an elementary school, it's 2 inches down, and isn't gold shinny?" :icon_scratch:
Me : "Spoil sport! Would it kill you to let me have some fun!" :coins:

Flip the gold coin over...not gold,...10 cent Euro...awwwwww! :BangHead:

Well, life goes on along with the search....gold is out there somewhere...I know because I've seen you guys find enough of it! :laughing7:
image.jpg image.jpg
Had to post today my I-pad battery was dead and wouldn't charge for some reason.

Upvote 14

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the finds! Good to see you out and about. Enjoy yourself and GL!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At lest yours has a design on it Chris. Mine is so small if I file it to test it I may not have anything left! Lol!

I have to say tho I was really impressed with the M6's ability to find tiny stuff. Those 2 pink dots are off clothes, they glue them on. Still gave a good signal in the foil range.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good hunt, just keep up the adventure and the gold will come when you least expect it..:thumbsup:

Yes and a paramedic! Lol! I'm pretty much searching new places in hopes of finding a more productive spot.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds! Good to see you out and about. Enjoy yourself and GL!

Thanks! That I do, just me and the M6, taking a walk, maybe there's gold maybe there's not, the thrill is in the hunt.

There's a lot of silver being pulled out of the ground, that gives me hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread