Tip Clip #2....(video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
This time around I visit a flat beach with no obvious "roadsigns" pointing the way to coins and jewelry. These are a couple of techniques that I use to find those little coin patches that will (hopefully) put me in the "Gold ring neighborhood".

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff.

Thanks

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
You can read article after article, visit forum boards and read till you are blue in the face but the videos that you post on your tips make a huge difference! I can't answer for everyone else but I love these video tips that you are posting. Thank You. Keep it up!

astro-nut

Sep 12, 2008
southwest fla
Detector(s) used
whites spectra, dual field, beachhunter300, minelab quattro
Your videos are awesome, you can read and red but a video is the best way too see how to do it like mumszie said

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
mumszie said:
You can read article after article, visit forum boards and read till you are blue in the face but the videos that you post on your tips make a huge difference! I can't answer for everyone else but I love these video tips that you are posting. Thank You. Keep it up!
Well....that says it all !! Thank You Mumzie.....I hope to meet you when down in Fla. in May 2-15....I'll be hunting CWB atleast once during that time....I found some nice gold last year when I was there....cya in May

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, SD has the Hot tips. Good for the New and the old Goats like me... I'll be in Boca Roton 23rd of May, but the east coast ..hope to meet up with chuck, and findezzs.....and who ever else in that area. Will miss Dig and Jess, Good People. Joe

sanddrifter

Dec 2, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Very interesting again. I agree with the others, so nice to see what you are talking about!

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
FSS said:
Yeah right like that stuff really works. The W the spiral...what? HUH? Stay home this year! Seek some help! :laughing7:

Yeah right pal....you just keep turning out that second rate straight shaft and don't worry about the way I am walking the beach up here in the cold north !! On second thought why don't you get that wetsuit on and get out there in that "Frigid Gulf water" and dig a little of that shiny stuff for a change....and don't worry about using my tips....it's gonna take alot more than that for you to dig anything worth keeping !!!! :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7:
PS. Hey Mark....ya think this thread will draw some comments from "you know who"?? LMAO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread