bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Post ways to have a little fun in life. Life is too short, and especially in today's times we all need a good laugh.

My tip for the day covers driving tests. :thumbsup:

Tip for having fun while taking a Driving Test: - In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner. :tongue3:

Yeah... well.. um... HE might be taken aback ;D ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheOldMan, that is cute and clever and may just give it a go... When people point, just wave back and make the next immediate turn too and let the fun continue :laughing7:

But I'd rather sit parked of the shoulder of a highway and point a hairdryer at oncoming traffic... :laughing9:

It's fun to watch cars some to a screeching halt :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Post ways to have a little fun in life. Life is too short, and especially in today's times we all need a good laugh.

My tip for the day covers driving tests. :thumbsup:

Tip for having fun while taking a Driving Test: - In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner. :tongue3:

Gee Spart....you have to take a driver's test! :laughing9: :help: Man, I love to have a hidden cam in that ride! :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop, sometimes it's fun to make people feel a little uncomfortable... and I'm aces at that :thumbsup:

I'm always pulling crap at some part of the day, I like to keep myself amused... One of the best came out of the blue at one of my customer's parties a few years back. I knew most of his clients as they were also mine in many cases, but I didn't know his staff from LA. I was introduced to one gentleman and shook his hand with a really firm grip. I then introduced myself and told him I wasn't wearing any underwear. Poor guy was trying to get his hand back so fast, but I wouldn't let go.. I wish I had that on film and sent it to America's Funniest Videos :tongue3: The look on his face was priceless to say the least. :thumbsup:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was in Jr. High way back when. I had bought some fake puke. I use to put in the part of the candy machine where the candy bar would drop. When the kids would start to get the candy bar they would see the fake puke and would leave the candy bar. Once they all left after everybody looking I would go get me a free candy bar. Now I wonder if this would work in the coinstars?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheOldMan said:
Take a pop cup with some sand in it ... use a rubberband to hold lid w/straw on top of cup ... attach to top of car - drive around and enjoy watching everyone point, honk and yell at you. ;D Or if your a woman do the same with a old purse. :D

Or step it up a notch while at a mall. Put a doll in a car seat and leave it in on the roof or trunk. Drive off while "distracted" on the cell phone. Then wave for the "idiots" to get out the way as they try to tell you.

:o Did I really just say that?! Oh my......... :laughing7:

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Many, many snows ago, my wife, a 3 yr old daughter, and I were in a store walking around to look for clothes for my wife. I noticed a dressed mannequin. I twisted the hand to remove it and then held it with my sleeve hiding my hand with the mannequin's hand showing. I approached my daughter and said, "Shake my hand" which she did. I let go of the fake hand a yelled, "My hand, my hand!" My daughter screamed and cried loudly. Of course I was laughing when a small crowd formed. We all quite rapidly walked away from the scene. I caught hell from my wife, and to this day (40 yrs later) that daughter still berates me for that 'joke'.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this just happened to me...no lie

Hubby and I are emailing back and forth. He wants a new truck. yea in the 40K range. I said it will have to wait about 10 months cause that is when my SUV is paid off and we will have that money to put to the truck payment.

well he thinks we are poor now cause he has to wait a bit....emails back....we have to get out of this money pit. how can we borrow money and pay off your car and all this crappola. (yea borrow to pay off a loan, then pay on that loan)--hubby is not cool when wanting to buy a new truck and can't. thinking/reasoning goes out the window for sure.

Well......the school homeroom mommy emails me. math night next week. 1st grade is to donate hot dog rolls and hot dogs and mustard. please email back if you can donate something.

I email back-----'we are not in a money pit. you just have to save money instead of blowing it all the time. prices are rising along with gas and all that and if you don't save money, how can we ever get ahead and get the things we need" --or something to that effect.

well......school mom emails back....I am sorry I upset you. it is hard times for everyone. it is ok if you can't donate for the night.

LOL LOL

I am thinking, what the heck is she talking about.

Then I read the email in whole. I sent hubbys message to her by mistake.

I am cracking up thinking she thinks I can't swing a few packs of hot dog rolls. :laughing9: :laughing9:

so email back a crazy response to an email from someone else.....and laugh like heck when they respond.
I did.

Twisted One

Apr 18, 2011
Redding, CA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
well he thinks we are poor now cause he has to wait a bit....emails back....we have to get out of this money pit. how can we borrow money and pay off your car and all this crappola. (yea borrow to pay off a loan, then pay on that loan)--hubby is not cool when wanting to buy a new truck and can't. thinking/reasoning goes out the window for sure.

This would be funny, if my wife didn't have the same exact opinion on me when I want something.....

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted One said:
FarmerChick said:

This would be funny, if my wife didn't have the same exact opinion on me when I want something.....

:laughing9: :laughing9:

boys and their big toys...ya'll gotta slow down a bit :laughing9:

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a San Francisco Giants fan. I want to go to a Philadelphia Phillies game decked out in my S.F. Giants gear and yell out: "You guys suc* ,Giants are superior, we are going to kick your @**"!

I wonder how long I'll live after that? ;D

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
I really did "Laugh Out Loud" reading your post FC...that was funny. :D

yea I cracked up when I got her email about not to upset me.....but then I got kinda embarrassed her getting that.

I emailed her back saying it was not for her and not about hot dogs :laughing9: didn't hear back...she probably thinks I am nutso.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
The wife and I were in WalMart, and I rarely ever go to WalMart. We walked toward the medicine-vitamin isle, when I started to leave her she said,"don't leave, I am only going to be here a second and I will be ready to go." I stood there about 5 minutes impatiently then said" I am going to the sporting goods department." She said, " No, I don't want to try and find you in this mob." I said," fine." I looked up to see a Walmart employee and several other women in that isle, so I said, "do you know where they keep the seven day deodorant?" If looks could kill, I would have been a dead man. Wife says, " Oh, go on." rockhound

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad did this to me countless times growing up.

When you're out eating with someone, point somewhere behind them as a distraction ("Isn't that a beautiful painting?") then steal something off their plate. See how many times you can get away with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread