Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great time with a group of people from Tnet. Smokey hosted another hunt at one of her Civ sites. We've been here for over a year and it still produces well. The best find of the day was by Brad with his US Breast Plate! Everyone did very well and not a single person left without civ relics and atleast 2 silver coins. I unfortunately had to leave early so I included finds from that day and the previous hunt. I left right before the Pizza arrived :BangHead: LOL. I managed to find a variety of mini balls and round balls, nearly 30. Also found a nice General service eagle button, several Tombacs, zuave and flat buttons. Walked away with a civilian buckle, spoon bowl, pipe stems and my first Silver thimble. Almost found a complete knap sack kit. I found the 2 J-hooks, rivet and triangle hanger. Missing one other rivet. The silver coins found were a 1831 Capped Bust dime, 1891-O Seated dime and a crusty King George copper Large cent. I had a blast with everyone and cant wait for our next outing. Thanks for looking GL & HH

IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0079.JPG IMG_0080.JPG IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0082.JPG

Upvote 29
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Killer Relic and old Coin shooting, congratulations! :notworthy:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure stuffed your pouch full of goodies before having to hightail it outta' there! Sweet scores on coins and relics for sure. Congrats on your first silver thimble. Reminds me I don't remember ever finding one of those in silver. Add to Bucket List. Great hunting and with good friends. Life is exceptionally GREAT!:headbang:

OP
OP
dfallis1

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure stuffed your pouch full of goodies before having to hightail it outta' there! Sweet scores on coins and relics for sure. Congrats on your first silver thimble. Reminds me I don't remember ever finding one of those in silver. Add to Bucket List. Great hunting and with good friends. Life is exceptionally GREAT!:headbang:

Thank you Kurios1. Lol another one to add to the bucket. For some odd reason ive always wanted one. Good times

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great group hunt. Everyone walked away with a handful of treasure.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats sir!

You had a great hunt. That's a lot of lead and you got really good coins.

Very well done.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some excellent finds to me. Congrats on your successful group hunt.

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Excellent group of finds! That looks to be a great site. Congrats on the killer relics, buttons and coins! The knapsack hook face is the best.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread