TNet members-mission impossible, we need help!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T'Net members-mission impossible, we need help!

As you know we have had an unbelievable cold, snowy, icy, winter in parts of the United States!
We are calling on all T Net members thought out the world to help us find the Harrp weather machine and turn it off! Your mission should you decide to accept it is to search for, find and turn off the Harrp weather machine! Report your adventures and investigations and hopefully successful results! This maybe a long process, but we are counting on you! In your MD'ing adventures keep an eye out for this weather menace.

At my location in SE Mass. I have not found any trace of the Harrp machine.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has to be a stop point the rest of us are drowning in snow!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are getting snow right now. Could be up to 14 inches they say. Truly the end of civilization in this neck of the woods.

If it clears out I will check the pasture, it must be hiding there.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There has to be a stop point the rest of us are drowning in snow!

Hell... today I'd LOVE to have just snow. I'm dealing with 1.5" of solid ice on a dirt road with my car 70% stranded across the road!!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
We are getting snow right now. Could be up to 14 inches they say. Truly the end of civilization in this neck of the woods.
If it clears out I will check the pasture, it must be hiding there.

Dave, we've that same 14" + here, coming as the forecast continues to say.

It's time for me to run my 4wd over my kilometer driveway again just to keep it open :(

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It must be in my yard. I just came in off the porch and it is a bone chillin' 46 degrees out there.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, we've that same 14" + here, coming as the forecast continues to say.

It's time for me to run my 4wd over my kilometer driveway again just to keep it open :(

I plan on running my (diesel) tractor blade across my 1/3 rd mile driveway and then grinding the rest in with my monster coal rolling diesel in the morning. After coffee. After my morning sabbatical. Maybe after lunch,,,, if I feel rowdy enough. Or maybe I will just have a beer and watch it melt for the next few weeks.

I am one of those,, evil guys that horde food and such in case I don't feel like socializing with the rabble.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I plan on running my (diesel) tractor blade across my 1/3 rd mile driveway and then grinding the rest in with my monster coal rolling diesel in the morning. After coffee. After my morning sabbatical. Maybe after lunch,,,, if I feel rowdy enough. Or maybe I will just have a beer and watch it melt for the next few weeks.

I am one of those,, evil guys that horde food and such in case I don't feel like socializing with the rabble.

Oooooooh, beer and twinkies! you dog you...:laughing7:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, first visit. Howdy
I am sure you will find the site hospitable, sort of.

Your handle looked familiar, so thought I would ask. Carry on peach!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red and I Have been Eating as Many Beens As We Can To Increase Global Warming On the other Side!!!! Lol Chug

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep pop tarts around in case of a party. Or guests I like. You like the s'mores, brown sugar or strawberry relevant?

Been years. Strawberry probably. Warmed better than cold but hey, if I'm hungry enough frozen would do.
All set though. Busted open some Cheetos to go with doughnut holes....:thumbsup:
While dogfood is kept stocked, I'd run low on that before goin hungry here.
Non perishables must be enough to last at least a couple weeks or something will come up. Just rotate stock out over time.
Not unusual to go a week without power every couple years though I can usually get out. A matter of like yourself wanting to.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell... today I'd LOVE to have just snow. I'm dealing with 1.5" of solid ice on a dirt road with my car 70% stranded across the road!!!!!

I'll need clarification to wrap my mind around that. Your car is on the other side and you are bringing it home piecemeal, 30% so far? Or ... It is perpendicular on the road blocking two thirds? Errrrr .... what?

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome song Kemper! Lol! Made me laugh!

Welcome to you Peachy thanks for searching for our evil menace!

Chug and Red thanks for doing your part...don't light a match unless your out side, you'll have one of those unexplained house explosions.

Lockster99. 46 degrees in Texas! Next thing you know your going to have to pry the sun up! Don't wander too far north you'll flash freeze!

Dave44 Check the pasture when you make your next beer/pop tart run.

Limitool You've been doing the parallel parking slide again haven't you? Your 70% there, just don't try it down hill.

Releventchair keep a look out next time you venture out to restock.

The search goes on!

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find the HARRP weather machine??????? I can't find the end of my driveway !!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another 3 to 5 coming down here now :(

even though they say most will stay south of the Mason Dixon this time

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya voodoo, there for a while I couldn't find my house! The snow compacted somewhat after a cascade of snow off the roof so it has hints of being a house again instead of a snow cave! image.jpg

Something maybe changing Jeff, after having the bee gees scared out of us by the weather guy for our next two snow falls, they have backed off a lot on the accumulations, about 2" here and 2-5" south of us....do we dare BELIEVE them?

Maybe Harrp is running on a backup generator and the gas is getting low? We can hope!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread