TNET Owner

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And contrary to a few opinions, we are NOT owned by the NRA either......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get .02 cents for every post it appears on, I should be able to comfortably retire from it in approximately 134 years...:D

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha those two cents never add up. I like that there's a conspiracy for everything. Boston... who owns TNET... etc

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get .02 cents for every post it appears on, I should be able to comfortably retire from it in approximately 134 years...:D

I thought the King said you can't live that long:laughing7: Anyway after tax's that's .000003 cents.

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
I have avoided tnet for quite some time now, because in the past it seemed to have been owned, run, and frequented by folks who were.... lets say... eco-nut, leftist, liberal, democrats, and who were extremely biased in their moderation of people's comments and postings. so please tell me.... Have things changed under the new ownership ???. I get more than enough of the corrupt, biased, globalist, anti-american, agenda driven media from the traditional monopoly mainstream media outlets, i don't need to be victim of the agenda driven media during my time online.

Treasure hunter.... i love the... "what did you call me" picture, ( it describes me soo well, LOL ).

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have avoided tnet for quite some time now, because in the past it seemed to have been owned, run, and frequented by folks who were.... lets say... eco-nut, leftist, liberal, democrats, and who were extremely biased in their moderation of people's comments and postings. so please tell me.... Have things changed under the new ownership ???. I get more than enough of the corrupt, biased, globalist, anti-american, agenda driven media from the traditional monopoly mainstream media outlets, i don't need to be victim of the agenda driven media during my time online.

Treasure hunter.... i love the... "what did you call me" picture, ( it describes me soo well, LOL ).

Try EVERYTHING site Many have left <ooops bad word:laughing7: And we still have the football.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lobsterman, what decade were you on?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lobsterman it is good have you back, I remember you..:thumbup:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lobster dude....good to meet you...lol...I would bet we would get along...but please dont sugar coat it,how do you really feel?lol...welcome back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread