TNet Team Hunt Ricardo & Tom Hit The Park

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
TNet Team Hunt Ricardo & Tom Hit The Park

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to a park that has been producing. Dug up a few wheats and the mercury dime pictured. It was a short hunt, close to two hours. It was around 7:40'ish when Tom gives me a call to arrange for today. I told Tom, this place has wheats and if you can get a dime signal, there is a good chance it could be silver. So today we both showed up pretty early for a day of detecting. It wasn't long before both Tom and I began to run into wheats. They're just about everywhere in a couple of select spots, and you can actually eyeball them, that is how shallow they are. I E-balled one, and so did Tom. It was a good day in my book. We both kept busy digging, and it was very motivating to be digging up more wheats than lincolns. I got skunked on the silver, but..........LI Tom ran into a few goodies. I'm not going to mention them, as I'm sure he might want to post them up. Tom dug and worked the area well, and I was confident his M6 would shine. He's a great person and company. Thanks Tom! Pictures of the day also posted.

Attachments

• Mercfront.jpg
    Mercfront.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 633
  • Mercback.jpg
    Mercback.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 638
  • teampic.jpg
    teampic.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 640
  • Parkphoto1.jpg
    Parkphoto1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 637
  • Parkphoto2.jpg
    Parkphoto2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ricardo_NY1

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Re: TNet Team Hunt Ricardo & Tom Hit The Park

mastereagle22 said:
Ricardo_NY1 said:
Mike95inNJ said:
Nice going Ricardo. I'll take those wheaties all day. We still have to get together for a hunt sometime. Take care pal.
HH, Mike in NJ

You let me know Mike. I know of a couple places that usually turn up a dime or two.

Best,
Ricardo

Oh sure I told you I was going to come and stay with you until I found a Merc and you don't respond but you are inviting other people to come and you will take them to find a dime or two?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D :D ;) :D :D :D

Larry, if you ever take a trip or vacation to New York City, I will definately take you to the park buddy! And you will find one of those strange dimes! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread