diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing her a speedy recovery. Glad to hear she is getting better.

I lost my beautiful 40 year old niece on Sunday. She has a 10 month old daughter. This is a sudden and tragic loss. We don't know for sure yet but they think it was a seizure. She had epilepsy. Godspeed Melissa. We will miss you.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Sad thread.... My prayers for Trisha and Melissa.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello if you could me and my family would appreciate a prayer for my Queen she had back surgery Thursday and is now having complications with her liver. She’s disoriented right know, but I’m right by her side.

The good news is when I was walking in the doctor told me she wasn’t responding to questions that I was asking her, again he repeated, “What’s today? What hospital are you in, I told you a little while ago?” and again couldn’t remember. So I chimed in and asked her, “Who the President of the United States?” She saw me an answered Donald Trump and smiled. That’s my Queen[emoji73]

Bro.

I feel for ya & your Queen.

My Step Dad had lower Back surgery around the 18th of July ; he was good on Wed (the day of the procedure) good on Thursday as well then on Friday , He did not even know why he was in the hospital , 'He got the Trump ? being a politics lover) but could not remember his birthday, Did not recall me taking him to the hospital on Wed, could not hold on to things or put the straw into his mouth usually hitting his nose or cheek.

It was like he had had a Stroke or a Concussion having short term memory loss. I just could not figure their excuse that it was the anesthesia cause he was normal for 2 days , He was out of it until Monday & on Sunday morning I heard the Kidney Dr , talking saying his kidney Function went to 16% & was at 50 + that day ...????? The First I had heard a reason why his memory / Blood Pressure was super low on Fri-Sun.

The Nice Night Nurse who saw him on Wed & Thursday nights came in on Monday PM & read his Chart & said "WT!" "What happened??"
Also the Dr, who did the Surgery came in on Monday & say's "Wow Bob how ya feeling , I see we almost lost ya" ???
What? I knew he was bad but that was the first time I heard anybody say he almost died.
Another thing I asked the Nurse 's "why does his pee look like Concentrated Apple Juice? " answer "Oh that's from the Med's".
He is 90% better now but it was a hard time.

I'm saying all this just so you know I can relate to how you feel , tho it was not my Wife , I truly hope her Liver gets to working 'Perfectly ' & her mind continues to improve.
Hang in there Man , Y'all will be on my mind & in my Prayers.
Davers/ Davey

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing worse than having your bride out of commission for a while.... praying for both of you.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I lost my beautiful 40 year old niece on Sunday. She has a 10 month old daughter. This is a sudden and tragic loss. We don't know for sure yet but they think it was a seizure. She had epilepsy. Godspeed Melissa. We will miss you.

That's awful Man , 40 is way to young , remember the Good times, & I pray the Lord blesses her Family.

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thoughts and prayers for your Queen and you.
emoji1317.png

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

So young life has no rules [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bro.

I feel for ya & your Queen.

My Step Dad had lower Back surgery around the 18th of July ; he was good on Wed (the day of the procedure) good on Thursday as well then on Friday , He did not even know why he was in the hospital , 'He got the Trump ? being a politics lover) but could not remember his birthday, Did not recall me taking him to the hospital on Wed, could not hold on to things or put the straw into his mouth usually hitting his nose or cheek.

It was like he had had a Stroke or a Concussion having short term memory loss. I just could not figure their excuse that it was the anesthesia cause he was normal for 2 days , He was out of it until Monday & on Sunday morning I heard the Kidney Dr , talking saying his kidney Function went to 16% & was at 50 + that day ...????? The First I had heard a reason why his memory / Blood Pressure was super low on Fri-Sun.

The Nice Night Nurse who saw him on Wed & Thursday nights came in on Monday PM & read his Chart & said "WT!" "What happened??"
Also the Dr, who did the Surgery came in on Monday & say's "Wow Bob how ya feeling , I see we almost lost ya" ???
What? I knew he was bad but that was the first time I heard anybody say he almost died.
Another thing I asked the Nurse 's "why does his pee look like Concentrated Apple Juice? " answer "Oh that's from the Med's".
He is 90% better now but it was a hard time.

I'm saying all this just so you know I can relate to how you feel , tho it was not my Wife , I truly hope her Liver gets to working 'Perfectly ' & her mind continues to improve.
Hang in there Man , Y'all will be on my mind & in my Prayers.
Davers/ Davey

That’s exactly what happened two days later she took a major nosedive. Thank you Davers

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prayers will surely help.... and letting her use the 800 may help speed things along. Okay, at least the prayers. ╦╦Ç

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Diggimup, Sincere condolences to out to you and your family in the loss of your niece. God's Speed to you and yours.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s exactly what happened two days later she took a major nosedive. Thank you Davers

Strange how that happened "2" days , I pray she is feeling & doing better as each hour passes.

Davers

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for your wife and hope she's up and around in no time. Sorry to hear about your niece, diggumup.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thoughts and prayers for you all! Hope is for the best and fastest recovery. Work with the medical staff and don't let them push her out until she is healed and really ready to go. Have had to watch in the past with my wife as the pushed her out and she ended up right back in. You can ask for consults and get your own doctors involved if you have to. Her health is #1, not the free-up bed or the health insurance. Hope you all are home soon!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thoughts and prayers for you all! Hope is for the best and fastest recovery. Work with the medical staff and don't let them push her out until she is healed and really ready to go. Have had to watch in the past with my wife as the pushed her out and she ended up right back in. You can ask for consults and get your own doctors involved if you have to. Her health is #1, not the free-up bed or the health insurance. Hope you all are home soon!

Exactly right my friend they let her go home the day after back surgery and she took a nose dive two days later. She at another hospital near my house. Who lets someone go home the day after major surgery? Turn and burn free up that bed. Sad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread