To all T Neter

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for all the grumpy comments on the ace 2 fiddy it must be the lack of sun light.. and the cold.. and the snow..and the true fact that I can't get out to detect around here.. or may be that the ace 2 fiddy is "axe you ly" a bad detector and some buddy has to let every buddy no....there nothen like miss leading the public on some then...My first big, deep... find was done with a Garret the grandmaster hunter CX plus with the box loop attachment... '1' a 190 lbs of glacial float copper made over 500.00 dollar on that find....'2' and then I found a 196 pound glacial float copper that took home another over 500.00 check and I found a '3' 126 pound er that was folded in half took home 412.50 on that find....and '5' a 10 pound er 30.00 for that one....so all in all that comes to 1,432.50 of solid copper in tree months with the Garret grand master hunter with the treasure hound...but that's no ace 2 fiddy.....and I found a lot of conglomerate copper so big and that there still in the ground... there not much money in conglomerate copper not like solid copper......some I removed.... filled in the holes the best I could...still left a depression in the ground.....but now i have a 5900 di pro with a 15 inch loop and that gives the garret box loop.. a run for
it's money so the garret just sits there... poor box loop...

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: Pirate! It just stopped raining and the temperature is 72 degrees. Back to the beach! We don't find "Float Copper" down here, at least I never heard of any such thing, and we don't close up for the winter. We do, however find sunken gold. I guess that sort of evens us out. Ya Think? My detectors run year round even if I am slowing down. :laughing9:
What you said..........??? Where's Me Grog, Wench? :coffee2: Beach junk is laying out there in the sand calling for rescue. Rings are needing air, I gotta run. :tongue3:

Attachments

• Photo Collection 104.jpg
    Photo Collection 104.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Photo Collection 104.jpg
    Photo Collection 104.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 255
OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Liftloop, I would be looking for copper crystals with my detector, they are much more valuable, pound for pound than float copper any day, and they don't have to weigh in the tons..........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread