To Eliminate Those Bottle Caps Use The "TONE ROLL AUDIO METHOD" (AT Pro)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

Attachments

• at_pro_international_controls[1]_(2).jpg
    at_pro_international_controls[1]_(2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 439
  • at_pro_international_controls[1]_(2).jpg
    at_pro_international_controls[1]_(2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 371

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: To Eliminate Those Bottle Caps Use The "TONE ROLL AUDIO METHOD" (AT Pro)

you can disc out small iron by uping the iron disc level number in custom mode --so only larger iron will hit

treasure diver

Mar 17, 2006
eastern KY.

Am I dumb for wondering why Garret didn't just make an AT Pro. Why the standard mode. I have plenty of standard detectors. I venture to say the Pro mode is all one will use once they get through the learning curve. Then the savings could be pasted on to us.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

treasure diver said:
Am I dumb for wondering why Garret didn't just make an AT Pro. Why the standard mode. I have plenty of standard detectors. I venture to say the Pro mode is all one will use once they get through the learning curve. Then the savings could be pasted on to us.

So people just getting into the hobby wouldn't be overwhelmed with learning a detector with some good extra features.....

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think a newbie could pick the AtPro for his/her first detector and using standard mode get off to a good start. Then when they feel they are ready they can switch over to the Pro mode and not have to buy an entirely new detector to move up a notch. If all goes as advertised, the AtPro may be all the detector many of us will ever have to buy. Since I am a mere hobbyest like most of the folks on Tnet, I doubt I will ever need anything more. I have tried the muffler on a stick, the Tesoro SilverUmax, the GTI 2500, The ACE 250, a piece of Chinese Junk, a Minelab Safari, a Sea Hunter MkII, a 1280X, and a Radio Shack 3300, and now the AtPro. I have always preferred Garrett products and now I think the AtPro may end my seemingly never ending hunt. I hope so anyway. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread