To my Father

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my dear father Robert today after a short bout with cancer. Words cannot express the grief I and my family are going thru but I'll do my best.

He was simply the model parent: loving, protective, moral, intelligent and unendingly witty. I never met anyone in my life who lived The Golden Rule as steadfastly as he. He was an enormous influence in my lifelong appreciation for reading, movies and especially collecting. My continuing passion for coins and collectibles can be directly attributed to him and I'll happily continue to do it in his honor, until the day we meet again...

R.I.P. dear, dear Father

Your loving son

Dave

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
My condolence, Dave. Your father left you treasures full of good memories. May God, comfort you, and, your family during this painful time.

Sincerely,
Pepper

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:'( :'( An incredible man for sure! So very sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my prayers! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Dave, it's quite easy to see that your father's virtues are reflected in you. You are a wonderful man and your father raised you well. My condolences to you and your family.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sympathy3.gif

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Dave. I am so sorry to hear of this loss. The character you have shown over the many months proves what kind of man your father was. This world could use many more like that.

God bless you and your family during.

Bonnie

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
I know that it doenst help that hurt sicking feeling of losing a loved one ... but I am sorry for loss and grieve and my prayers go out to you and your family.... I do believe that your dad is a better place now , Ed

HobBob

Feb 18, 2006
SW Oakland County, MI
Dave,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I share your grief with you as one who has also lost his dad.
I pray that God will comfort you and give you peace in the days ahead.
Bob

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences to you and your entire family Dave. All you can do is enjoy the memories but, more importantly, pass on the traits that made him the loved man that he was. Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread