TO: The $1500 daily dumper.....thanks!

ScottNVAB

May 22, 2011
OK, so you dump 1500 every day at the same location. Or at least you did until last week. The bank you were dumping at cut you off! So then you went to the next closest location and abused them. Got cut off there, too. I know of 1 more you got cut off at as well. How do I know this? Because I have friends in the "biz" that tell me a lot. Here's a clue for you........
STOP ABUSING THEM!

They hate you coming in and using the machine EVERY DAY! Stop it!
Seriously they don't have time to stop other things to change multiple bags for you every single day.
Now you have lost 3 (maybe more) banks to dump at.

Refer to the CRH do's and do not's in the first post! You are going to end it for EVERYONE around here that uses machines. I know of 6 places that have machines that have now cut off all dollar and half dollar dumps. Maybe you just don't really care, I don't know. I do know this: keep it up and they all will be lost!

I won't say where, other than EAST COAST.
SC

Upvote 0

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ORDER 4 BOXES DIMES FROM THE SAME FIDELITY I DUMP AT . I FEEL BAD ALL THE TIME SOMETIMES DUMP 3 K DIMES AND 1 K HALVES IN A WEEK. THEY ALWAYS SAY " WE WOULD HAVE TO EMPTY THE BAGS ANYWAY " I TRY TO DUMP AT 5 DIFFERENT BANKS , JUST THAT ONES RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD !!

F

Farchaus2k

So not only do you not know how to turn off the CAPS, or spell, or use correct punctuation. You also dump and pick-up at the same bank. Way to go dude. You are a winner!

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't hate the player ...hate the game !! isn't that the sayin ? winner.......every time my 10 year old opens a roll containing silver or a buffalo ! ! yeah ....don't get mad cause I can do things maybe u can't. If your freindly and get to know your tellers .....more doors open ( and a thank you card with $ 20 bucks ) I'm not big time like some others......not greedy...but have a ball opening rolls with my kid....without him I probably would not do it as often.......leaving more for everyone else. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CAPS .....GET A LIFE ! ! ! DUDE !!!!! 1500 a day at same bank is over kill. like I said ....I have 5 different banks. I only do 2-3 k a week, mostly dimes so it s not a big deal at the banks...oh sorry IT'S not a big deal (( forgot to punctuate )). it works better when there are no bags and it's a barrel that holds thousands. HOPE I SPELLED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY AND HAD PROPER PUNCTUATION BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE A GRADED ! ! ! HOPE I DON'T LOSE SLEEP BECAUSE OF LACK OF EGUM-I-CA-SION OR IS IT EJIMAKATION...OH EDGUCATIOIN...... and this was another useless rambling from a MAD MAN in a free world. or so I hope a free world at lest thats what I fought to defend was ........THANK YOU TO ALL U VETS ON THIS FORUM ...WITHOUT WHOM WE MIGHT NOT ENJOY ARE FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!

F

Farchaus2k

You procreated?? That's scary.

English is a wonderful language. Feel free to learn how to properly use it at some point.

I for one appreciate your service to this country. Thank you for giving me the freedom to call you a donkey. I appreciate it.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farchaus2k said:

English is a wonderful language. Feel free to learn how to properly use it at some point.

I for one appreciate your service to this country. Thank you for giving me the freedom to call you a donkey. I appreciate it.

Leave the man alone, it stoped being funny with the last post. He is a little ADHD, but he is ok in my book. HH

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farchaus2k said:

-2 :munky2:

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farchaus2k said:

You might care to review the sticky at the top of this forum. I have held my tongue on this board several times in respect of the owners wishes, perhaps you forgot.

F

Farchaus2k

I'm done, you all can relax now. But don't criticize me for saying what everyone is thinking.

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
guys you know I dump about $1000 in halves at the same bank every week and about $250 in dimes daily as I can pick up more and search daily. no issues in my area (NE PA) I've asked my banks if this is going to be an issue, and they only say it will be if i break their machines dumping coins too fast. .... so my pickup banks and dump banks don't care I've asked them -after explaining that I collect old coins and showing them walkers in a book- hey if your talking to the tellers (and treating them right), and hopefully they aren't 100 years old and hating life lifting the bags up they generally don't care. Bringing the tellers doughnuts and being nice helps too. I've made a lot of new friends in my quest to fill my books and get silver. some of the tellers will even save rolls for me if they are in the right mood. :) one bank had given a roll to my girl friend that when I opened it up had nothing but Kennedy 1964s in it. it was a nice net. doesn't happen too often, great to be nice to the tellers when it does happen though... if they would ask me to leave over dropping $1000 in halves at their bank, I'd just move on to another bank I have more choices so hopefully people that can't communicate don't ruin it for me. I do know my bank stated that too many people were buying the bags and getting shorted so they just recently stopped selling halves or anything by the bag - they said too many complaints coming from issues around them. I'm not seeing what the OP said in my area- thankfully, I won't ruin my area for others either -as I know of at least one other person in my area working it- as the tellers in my dump bank have said only a few ppl come in with buckets to dump halves...

I would have a plan to have more then one dump bank- and keep in contact with them every other week- the more you play the more options you should have- hopefully we all aren't closing doors on this hobby by being too greedy. I know last week I did manage to search a box of dimes a day, dump in the am pick up again at another bank, and search again all day. good luck all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread